Celtic Forums...Whats your form?

Getting back to the topic of this thread. I have been a long time reader of many Crltic blogs: Henrik's Tongue, Keep The Faith, CQN, etc. I made the very occassional post on VideoCelts, then joined here in the first few days. I dipped in and out for a few months with only very few posts. I liked the fun and spontaneity of this forum and decided to join in. Plus the Celtic Star has so many brilliant articles.

My posts tend to ramble on and get boring, but there are some briliant posters on here and WCB has got the balance right. ๐Ÿ€

Getting back to the topic of this thread. I have been a long time reader of many Crltic blogs: Henrik's Tongue, Keep The Faith, CQN, etc. I made the very occassional post on VideoCelts, then joined here in the first few days. I dipped in and out for a few months with only very few posts. I liked the fun and spontaneity of this forum and decided to join in. Plus the Celtic Star has so many brilliant articles.

My posts tend to ramble on and get boring, but there are some briliant posters on here and WCB has got the balance right. ๐Ÿ€

KTF was my favourite...had a fresh and rawness about it....predated celticwiki etc so. Facts and stories were purely from memory and not just Google ๐Ÿ‘

Ramble on. It's your right.

You're never boring or rambling Bridie, and if anyone says differently well they can just go fuck themselves! (quote from Paul)
(it's a film)

Long may you Ramble Bridie Bhoy! โ˜˜

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:๐Ÿคช

be interesting to know folks on here message board form?

Me? I started on the old UFB forum...that was mental...it was the early days of the internet and forums were a new thing....
was then on a lesser known one called the Celtic End, that coupled up with the Green Brigade forum back in 2006...Now im on here....Never been attracted to KDS or the likes
Never been on KDS cause the noise is were it's all happening๐Ÿ•บlol

Members online

Latest posts

Back