Celtic or religion or politics?

This is becoming painful!

You set out the agenda in your op. You made it personal in that first instance and you backed that up with a series of very vindictive and malicious attacks.

The object of your initial disdain was well within their right to offer a strong response and to be fair, if being called a hun is the worst thing you have to contend with in your life......well then you're not doing too badly.

By your own timeline, you are a mature man of 55/56.

Do you think it is appropriate to be making the comments that you have, especially on such a sensitive subject?

We won't always see eye-to-eye and there will be folk we encounter that we just don't like; however - is it too much to ask that you show a bit of humility and basic humanity?

I've said and done many things I regret in my life. Hopefully i'm man enough to apologise on those occasions when I overstep the mark.

You have overstepped the mark, stevie......are you man enough to apologise?

Someone who thinks the way he does is incapable of being truly sorry.

I am cool if he just blocks me. I dont like people like him so were even there ?

Never said I'm a season ticket holder at present. Brought up in Stevenson street round the corner from Bain street. Was an alter boy at Saint Alphonsus. Anything else you need to know?
HH?
Micmac< old barra bhoy.knows the area really well. LikedGlickmans sweetie shop on the London road the oxford tavern. The students from Charlotte street. Weren't bad either. Pie and peas in crollas on Kent street was the business. Cabaret was the escapologist. Unless you went into hurrells on the gallowgate pre match Saturday. Entertainment was a guy with a stylophone and a jack Russell that danced. I was never in the sarrie or Betty's bar.

The oxford tavern the Jungle as it was known bacjk then and seved the navvies who drequented it from the workingmans hostel in Monteith Row, the Sarrie big angus could lift three punters on his one had and out the swinging doors with them, sawdust on the floor for real and as much moonshine as you could handle which was probably a pint and a half and woosh you were rocking to the sounds.
Glickmans since i was a boy and claythorn st the gibbs sweetie works the industrial Calton even Claythorn street and its connection to the clay pipe works hence the name a real history the Calton for it was a toon like no other, the Heilan Jessie were the jacobytes lived in the barracks at barrack street, named aft=ter you guessed it and the shooting range for the jackobytes to practice shooting Williams army now a Morrisons, takes me back. So familiar territory coming up.

The oxford tavern the Jungle as it was known bacjk then and seved the navvies who drequented it from the workingmans hostel in Monteith Row, the Sarrie big angus could lift three punters on his one had and out the swinging doors with them, sawdust on the floor for real and as much moonshine as you could handle which was probably a pint and a half and woosh you were rocking to the sounds.
Glickmans since i was a boy and claythorn st the gibbs sweetie works the industrial Calton even Claythorn street and its connection to the clay pipe works hence the name a real history the Calton for it was a toon like no other, the Heilan Jessie were the jacobytes lived in the barracks at barrack street, named aft=ter you guessed it and the shooting range for the jackobytes to practice shooting Williams army now a Morrisons, takes me back. So familiar territory coming up.

Do you remember the snake oil salesman called abadou? Portrait on Baird's outside wall.

Good video of the Calton Boab know both they guys.The one in the red jumper no longer with us died very young

Stevie what age range are you
I'm 56. Brought up in the Calton then moved to England when i was 21. Been back in Glasgow for about 7 years now. My work takes me all over the country and at times abroad hence i cant justify a season ticket just now. Go to as many games as i can when here.
HH?

Members online

Latest posts

Back