Celtic or religion or politics?

I'm 56. Brought up in the Calton then moved to England when i was 21. Been back in Glasgow for about 7 years now. My work takes me all over the country and at times abroad hence i cant justify a season ticket just now. Go to as many games as i can when here.
HH?
I will know some of your classmates from St Alphonsous and people you would have known.

Where to start lol. Do you remember the McGinns? Paul and James? Their dad used to do lots of shit in the Barras.
they are in the video i posted of the barras with wee casey etc. I knew james the da well from the old barns and john lynch, dadie mcclure and neil,

stevie wee request bury the hatchet, we are old school and fellow tims, you will know Frankie Donaldson etc all calton boys the Calton Cosmos.

Absolutely pal. I know them very well. Just got sick of people accusing me of being a hun. My nickname is Winker Watson. I voiced my opinion and some people made 2+2 to equall 5. I know Daddie and Neil well. Your request is a given. Tired of this shit. You know who i am.
HH?

Reactions: TET
Absolutely pal. I know them very well. Just got sick of people accusing me of being a hun. My nickname is Winker Watson. I voiced my opinion and some people made 2+2 to equall 5. I know Daddie and Neil well. Your request is a given. Tired of this shit. You know who i am.
HH?
Gerry Goodwin your best mate hows things i was in your old close visitng old john gibblin, will keep my name to myself but you were Cameron Menzies pal also and you had a golden labrador hows things.

Gerry Goodwin your best mate hows things i was in your old close visitng old john gibblin, will keep my name to myself but you were Cameron Menzies pal also and you had a golden labrador hows things.
Wtf!!! Bang on mate. I'm keeping good and i hope you are too. Perhaps you should enlighten others on here of what i am. A hun??????

they are in the video i posted of the barras with wee casey etc. I knew james the da well from the old barns and john lynch, dadie mcclure and neil,

stevie wee request bury the hatchet, we are old school and fellow tims, you will know Frankie Donaldson etc all calton boys the Calton Cosmos.
Just have and you know wee bob hollis is back in Calton.
Boab do you know James Beck

his daughter my mrs Frankie D her uncle
Danilles daughter small world you never met danielle will show her if i can find her in the videos thats been put up was talking to big stan the other day, you keep your nose clean.(y)small world tony and you have strong connections in fac tif you want to go right back you are now related to me as our family are connected to FD also, the guy on the vid with Jason FDs cousin.

Danilles daughter small world you never met danielle will show her if i can find her in the videos thats been put up was talking to big stan the other day, you keep your nose clean.(y)small world tony and you have strong connections in fac tif you want to go right back you are now related to me as our family are connected to FD also, the guy on the vid with Jason FDs cousin.
Small world brother if you see any videos with Danielle let me know would be good for Daniela to see it.Seen one of the vids with James in it ?him and Gerry Quinn doin a bita actin haha Ma mrs doesny talk to James sad but thats life.

Small world brother if you see any videos with Danielle let me know would be good for Daniela to see it.Seen one of the vids with James in it ?him and Gerry Quinn doin a bita actin haha Ma mrs doesny talk to James sad but thats life.
Gerry Quinn tried to help him when he was young good stock and got caught up in it. RIP and to all who have gone.

God bless pal. Need to go now and get back to my missus who doesn't take too kindly to me on my phone on holiday lol.
HH?
Stevie......a wise man recently reminded me that: "we are all The Celtic Family".

That statement also reminded me that all family members tend to disagree about many different issues, but that they can see past their differences and get back on with the business of being a family again.

Many of us have found ourselves under attack from the dark side recently, and as a consequence - we may act in haste and repent at leisure.

I hope we can all get back on with the business of being a family again and share our love of Celtic

Members online

Latest posts

Back