Celtic or religion or politics?

Sorry if I did Maria think stevieboys a cunt to be honest struggling tae navigate this site believe no way was I trying tae agree or slight yourself pal

Thanks for that pal. He is something else for sure but i suspect i didnt like what he said and then it was game on for a fight with us both.

Im sure we’ll bury the hatchet soon.

Onwards and upwards.

I usually end up trying to reply to a post only to type in the other persons post ???

So your doing better than me pal.

Welcome Ian i look forward to reading your thoughts and another friend.

HH pal ☘️

Thanks for that pal. He is something else for sure but i suspect i didnt like what he said and then it was game on for a fight with us both.

Im sure we’ll bury the hatchet soon.

Onwards and upwards.

I usually end up trying to reply to a post only to type in the other persons post ???

So your doing better than me pal.

Welcome Ian i look forward to reading your thoughts and another friend.

HH pal ☘️
Thxs for that Maria but gonna tell me whit I posted pal

Re: Verum. by furrykef » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:32 pm. It's actually a noun meaning "the truth" -- or to be more precise, it's the adjective "vērum", meaning "true", acting as a noun ("a true thing"). In Latin, there are three words that may be translated as "the truth": * Vērum: The truth about a specific fact. HH
Slightly lost as to the context of this post? Truth about what? His constant bitching about the ira being a "despicible" "criminal" organisation? Spoken like a true propagandist happy in the knowledge that he never had to live or suffer under the murderous bastard british army, using men women and children as target fodder hell even shooting priests going to the aid of the dying. Dragging innocent men from their homes and locking them up and subsequently torturing them all without trial.aiding and abetting their loyalist lapdogs in the torture and murder of innocent people. Don't tell anyone from the six counties that them cunts didnt have intelligence on scum like the shankill butchers and he has the fucking gall to describe the only people that stepped up to defend the catholic nationalist people as despicible???? Il remember that next time i walk around the city cemetry and milltown, as i pass the graves of people like Pat Finucane murdered by the fucking despicable criminal british state, when i stand praying at the grave of my aunt shot dead by a cowardly rat cunt of a soldier, her crime leaving her home during a curfew to get milk for her baby, and he has the fuckin temerity to pass of his bullshit brit propaganda as "verum"???? Look at your own despicable criminal state before you throw your shite. Lest we forget eh? As long as us in the six counties forget the fucking attrocities perpetrated upon us and how dare those "despicable" "criminal" people stand up to the defense of their communities, should have just let us be murdered and ethnically cleansed pretty much like the rest of the empire! Theres the "verum" the whole "verum" and nothing but the "verum"

Slightly lost as to the context of this post? Truth about what? His constant bitching about the ira being a "despicible" "criminal" organisation? Spoken like a true propagandist happy in the knowledge that he never had to live or suffer under the murderous bastard british army, using men women and children as target fodder hell even shooting priests going to the aid of the dying. Dragging innocent men from their homes and locking them up and subsequently torturing them all without trial.aiding and abetting their loyalist lapdogs in the torture and murder of innocent people. Don't tell anyone from the six counties that them cunts didnt have intelligence on scum like the shankill butchers and he has the fucking gall to describe the only people that stepped up to defend the catholic nationalist people as despicible???? Il remember that next time i walk around the city cemetry and milltown, as i pass the graves of people like Pat Finucane murdered by the fucking despicable criminal british state, when i stand praying at the grave of my aunt shot dead by a cowardly rat cunt of a soldier, her crime leaving her home during a curfew to get milk for her baby, and he has the fuckin temerity to pass of his bullshit brit propaganda as "verum"???? Look at your own despicable criminal state before you throw your shite. Lest we forget eh? As long as us in the six counties forget the fucking attrocities perpetrated upon us and how dare those "despicable" "criminal" people stand up to the defense of their communities, should have just let us be murdered and ethnically cleansed pretty much like the rest of the empire! Theres the "verum" the whole "verum" and nothing but the "verum"

??????????????????????????????

I think i may have started a thread that is a bit too hot to handle. I'd like to clarify something. I said something at the start that may have been worded better. I have no problem with Maria and agree with more often than not. I regret my personal attacks.
I was wrong.
A club like no other and all Celtic family.
HH?
Stevie.......there are often cases where words do speak louder than actions.

I believe sincerely that you have just provided the perfect example of this.

I can also confirm your grace and honour in further correspondence and I thank you again for your understanding.

Earlier on I discussed the merit system......you, my friend, have merited the honour of being a true "Celtic Man"

Hail Hail and peace be with you

ah wiz goin for irony danoli!!

Maria
You haven’t responded to my question
I think I know the answer
Let me just say this !
A major reason Rangers get away with their racist behaviour and their stadium not being shut down and them not being widely condemned and criminalised is because the media RIGHTLY can say that we are the same and can points to the ( in my opinion ) seriously misguided in our support who tragically drag us down to their deplorable level
I’ll leave it at that !
Rangers get away with racist behaviour because the media can RIGHTLY say we are the same??? What racist songs do Celtic fans sing do you feel??

ah wiz goin for irony danoli!!
Irony ? Then why did you like my posts?

I am with you brother and i will never forget. Ever. I am perpetually sad and angry at this type of move on speech and aghast that songs are higher on the list for some than addressing the heartache, loss and true suffering inflicted on my people in Ireland who suffered the most at the hands of the murdering brits.

Life or song eh? Ffs. I will stay true to the real priority.

Love you Danoli. HH my good friend ☘️

They view the BOTOB bullshit as that Rightly or wrongly they do !
And we all know it and still it goes on

Then why do you not stand against those that have forgotton the true priority, human life.

As a movement to lay claim to the native land to which they were born and to establish a basic human right to feed and warm their people: farmers, fisherman, poets, husbands, sons and politicians mobilised to create a defensive unit to resist hostile, brutal and murderous british rule.

As a defensive barrier the Irish Republican Army, in their purest form, where heroes to a man (and woman).

The subjective reporting of the british media defined the movement as a dirty word......not to be uttered unless with contempt.

There have been regretable actions, to be sure; however - in this era of "false flags" and "fake news", never be naive enough to believe that that shit did not take place in the british print and broadcast media during their coverage of "the troubles".

Bad bad men took the movement's name in vain, but never badder than the men who committed unreported atrocities against the indiginous population for many centuries.

Does it have anything to do with football?

That is for each of us to decide ourselves.

Sorry Danoli......brilliant post. I meant to cite Verum

Then why do you not stand against those that have forgotton the true priority, human life.

Boys of the old brigade bullshit.

You are the very first person im blocking on here there is really something very squiff about you.

It looks more by the minute that you are here to cause trouble and you dont think like me, speak for me or any of the support im friends with.

Tata

Back