Celtic Statement hits back at Sky Sports and the perpetrators of racism

Been watching Sky sports news. Not a mention. I would love to be a fly on the wall in the senior management boardroom trying to work out how to get out of this. Rangers saying, they just want to move on. I bet they fucking do, everybody thinks they are up to their necks in it. And by up to their necks, I mean Fat Jim Jabba the Hut, Traynor. A horrible bastard It will all come out and the Popcorn is already ordered. Shows you how much I am looking forward to it, I fucking hate popcorn. I bet this batch goes down a treat though.

Been watching Sky sports news. Not a mention. I would love to be a fly on the wall in the senior management boardroom trying to work out how to get out of this. Rangers saying, they just want to move on. I bet they fucking do, everybody thinks they are up to their necks in it. And by up to their necks, I mean Fat Jim Jabba the Hut, Traynor. A horrible bastard It will all come out and the Popcorn is already ordered. Shows you how much I am looking forward to it, I fucking hate popcorn. I bet this batch goes down a treat though.
Agree ,bring it all out ,force them to admit their biggetry ,the fat Traynor should. be hounded,his scummy hands are well and truly on this ,with his chums at Sky ?delighted Celtic have taken this course !hh

In the last few days we've seen a concerted attack against our club,our players and our fan's
the cutting of brakes with the intent to murder morelos and his family msm could'nt push that one hard enough.
Leigh Griffiths assault on the hamilton player, every media outlet,the ebt hundits they employ,all screaming for him to be cited and banned ( anybody see the stamp on Scott Brown last night,and phuq all in the media,is Scott Brown treated differently by the MIB's?).
Weve seen Celtic being cited by the Sfa on two counts, of, failing to control the players and a player complaining about a controversial award of a penalty, is some phuqer at the sfa designated to watching Celtic matches in the hope they can find something, anything they can use against Celtic,
Then Sky sports racist abuse clusterphuq,the world's biggest sports coverage provider,could'nt check to see if a translation was accurate,knowing full well the outrage it would cause, with the CEO's reaction hopefully now the penny has dropped,we're not taking this shite anymore and will now take on all comers,because everyone wants us to falter, the thought of 9 in a row terrifies them,the possibility of 10 will be our biggest GIRFUY to Scotland's fixed game ever! COYBIG ☘ 🍺

In the last few days we've seen a concerted attack against our club,our players and our fan's
the cutting of brakes with the intent to murder morelos and his family msm could'nt push that one hard enough.
Leigh Griffiths assault on the hamilton player, every media outlet,the ebt hundits they employ,all screaming for him to be cited and banned ( anybody see the stamp on Scott Brown last night,and phuq all in the media,is Scott Brown treated differently by the MIB's?).
Weve seen Celtic being cited by the Sfa on two counts, of, failing to control the players and a player complaining about a controversial award of a penalty, is some phuqer at the sfa designated to watching Celtic matches in the hope they can find something, anything they can use against Celtic,
Then Sky sports racist abuse clusterphuq,the world's biggest sports coverage provider,could'nt check to see if a translation was accurate,knowing full well the outrage it would cause, with the CEO's reaction hopefully now the penny has dropped,we're not taking this shite anymore and will now take on all comers,because everyone wants us to falter, the thought of 9 in a row terrifies them,the possibility of 10 will be our biggest GIRFUY to Scotland's fixed game ever! COYBIG ☘ 🍺

Well fucking said Mr Duffy! 👏

Got to hand it to Lawell & Co. on this one, they've nailed SKY to the fucking wall with today's statement and put Traynor and his poisonous gang of hacks on notice.

Been a long time coming and I hope it's a sign of a new approach by the club in how they'll deal with these shit stirrers from now on!

Been thinking about all this crap from huns /sky/smsm etc,!this is massive ,backfired immensely after ‘lambogate’,slippy said move on ,i’l Bet he wants it so ,which brings me to the point I was wanting to make,does this guy know exactly what he is involved in ? Whenever a manager comes in ,they seem to be ‘overcome’with the hun mentality,their demeanour,outlook or whatever you wish to call it,totally disappears from ‘normality’to outright disbelief? Are they so totally indoctrinated that all common since goes out the window ,off course he has made his bed,let’s hope he rots in it,time will tell what damage this will do to his image ,’team gerrard’have a lot of salvaging to do here, love to see him fall flat on his face ,only himself to blame in his desperation to become a manager, !hh

Could be worth a right few bob. I know I fucking would and Sevco for that matter. How brilliant would that be and so embarressing for the cunts.
It’s not the money that counts,?the priority is to shows these fuckwits what they really stand for ,ultimately only way we can really get to them is win the league in style and cup ,clean sweep ,! They will have nowhere to go ,9 is a priority,then 10!hh

They only issued the “statement” and took action because damaging the brand has a future financial impact to the business.

They were right to do so but it wasn’t because the fans were tarred and feathered
They issued the statement because it infringed freedom of the press rights and went beyond journalism. had Moreloss made such a claim it would have been a private matter, a guy claims he is subject to racist abuse, believe or do not. However, journalists or commentators or whoever adding lies to the interpretation of what actually was said is breaching their power, and the adding of the lies to influence and give it substance and when caught made it a personal public interest story and a perhaps a hate crime, this is what was damaging. Sponsorship companies do not tend to respond to some arsehole calling other fans arseholes or racists thats private and would be dealt with privately if people wanted to raise an issue with it. SKY crossed the line and meddled in a story to give credence to it.

Last edited:
Got to hand it to Lawell & Co. on this one, they've nailed SKY to the fucking wall with today's statement and put Traynor and his poisonous gang of hacks on notice.

Been a long time coming and I hope it's a sign of a new approach by the club in how they'll deal with these shit stirrers from now on!
The whole caboodle ,level5,sky,the stinkies,smsm,bbc they all for sure know who done it Slippery G let’s move on aye right don’t think so ,Ya ? Big Pete going to Ofcom brilliant
Wonder who is going to be the Scapegoat? Answer Spartacus, I am Spartacus,I am Spartacus, i am Spartacus so on and so on (etc) there all brothers together some body knows think they all know ,sorry (Kirk Douglas aka Spartacus )one of the all time greats in Hollywood when I was Boy

They issued the statement because it infringed freedom of the press rights and went beyond journalism. had Moreloss made such a claim it would have been a private matter, a guy claims he is subject to racist abuse, believe or do not. However, journalists or commentators or whoever adding lies to the iterpretation of what actually was said is breaching their power, and the adding of the lies to influence and give it substance and when caught made it a personal public interest story and a perhaps a hate crime, this is what was damaging. Sponsorship companies do not tend to respond to some arsehole calling other fans arseholes or racists thats private and would be dealt with privately if people wanted to raise an issue with it. SKY crossed the line and meddled in a story to give credence to it.

Every company would state thats bad for business.

res12 wasn’t acted upon as diligently and i am at a loss as to understand why.

any ideas.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back