Celtic Statement hits back at Sky Sports and the perpetrators of racism

Do u believe in God?

Not really relevant to the question or the issue at hand

does the absence of seeing Him mean you don’t believe he’s there?

I dont see air but i trust thats what keeps me alive

the 5 way agreement i have not seen but have read reports suggesting that peter never raised a finger in contention with it, don’t you find that strange.

Who made the reports claim and can you confirm the sources reliability

for the avoidance of doubt, i do find that strange. especially given his additional role at the sfa and the clout our club has.

Was he not a member of the SPFL with Doncaster, and if so two different organisations, so does not put him in the frame when the deal was done

doncaster and peter very friendly and doncaster is on that document.

Doncaster would be the chief of the SPFL, but that does not ean he has to share his workload with Celtic

Don’t have to see to believe. Shady shenanigans all over that

Yep but I am sure you will not want to be the one who flicks the switch only to discover later a reprieve had been granted witout your notification

Ha. I believe auldheid said that the sfa had sent emails to each club.
The inference from that interview was that that to do nothing in response effectively gave way to the 5 way agreement. I believe i read excerpts of this online from the celtic star.

i was merely demonstrating that because something is not in your line of sight does not mean its not there.

Yet we know the highly spoke about document does exist because the sfa and Celtic have confirmed that it does as does every other media outlet in the country. It was highly documented at the time.

I would find it very strange indeed if our CEO was not aware of it given his status at our club.

Doncaster and PL notably friends.

Its always good to hear opposing views but i am wondering if you work for Celtic due to your willingness to say i am wrong in your reference to saying i am flicking some sort of switch?

i am confused as to what you mean.

i am clear that you think there is no 5 way agreement and any talk of it is pish?

And that res12 is a donkey, is that what your saying?

i disagree on both counts but its only my opinion.

The inference from that interview was that that to do nothing in response effectively gave way to the 5 way agreement. I believe i read excerpts of this online from the celtic star.

i was merely demonstrating that because something is not in your line of sight does not mean its not there.

Yet we know the highly spoke about document does exist because the sfa and Celtic have confirmed that it does as does every other media outlet in the country. It was highly documented at the time.

I would find it very strange indeed if our CEO was not aware of it given his status at our club.

Its always good to hear opposing views but i am wondering if you work for Celtic due to your willingness to say i am wrong in your reference to saying i am flicking some sort of switch?

i am clear that you think there is no 5 way agreement and any talk of it is pish?

Check Boabs previous posts on Res12 and the 5 way agreement,before ye jump tae conclusions Frenchie HH ☘

Check Boabs previous posts on Res12 and the 5 way agreement,before ye jump tae conclusions Frenchie HH ☘

I am not jumping to conclusions i merely spoke about something that was in discussion on another forum i was on and then got interrogated lol.

its not a problem for me. Its all about opinions and for me everybody’s different 👍

I am not jumping to conclusions i merely spoke about something that was in discussion on another forum i was on and then got interrogated lol.

its not a problem for me. Its all about opinions and for me everybody’s different 👍
"i am clear that you think there is no 5 way agreement and any talk of it is pish? ", conclusion?????

"i am clear that you think there is no 5 way agreement and any talk of it is pish? ", conclusion?????

No not really as i said i was confused with boabs reply.

my reply was clear that he thought the 5wa was pish but as i was confused too i put a question mark lol

So do you think the 5 way agreement exists?

if so do you believe that our club were aware of it? if they were not aware of it and you agree that it exists then why does our club not know?

whats your thoughts on res12 and auldheids interview questioning what the club knew and when as noted in the Celtic Star?

do you think its all smoke n mirrors or do you think questions should be asked?

after all thats one element that distinguishes us from the mordor zombie. The ability to ask rather than just accept all is rosy in the garden.

if so do you believe that our club were aware of it? if they were not aware of it and you agree that it exists then why does our club not know?

whats your thoughts on res12 and auldheids interview questioning what the club knew and when as noted in the Celtic Star?

after all thats one element that distinguishes us from the mordor zombie. The ability to ask rather than just accept all is rosy in the garden.
From the 24th of january,re Larry's interview with Auldheid!
"That's the most damning part of all,our board's complicity, Dermot and Lawwell most of all money above integrity, shame on them Hail Hail Auldheid "

From the 19th of January, aye ah'm a big fan of Peter Lawwell!
"
Yes Peter, YOU! you have made £million's from our club,YOU are the highest paid CEO in british football,tonight we've seen yet more "honest mistakes"and nothing is said,the last game against sevco,the accusations of our "racist" fan's from smsmfrom every so called sports journalist and not a word from our club. yet these hacks are at Celtic park,given access and hospitality,yet still regurgitate bile and negativity and spew it in our faces, yet You, sit on your hand's!
I remember "the Celtic View" being issued,to counteract the negativity against our club,the "bunnet" taking on all comers and giving them a slap!
YOU,are happy enough,to target OUR fans,
YOU, have not once publicly,stood up for us
YOU,are a disgrace, given the position you hold,you are seen as spineless,myself and countless other fan's have spilt blood defending and fighting for Celtic,we have paid our hard earned cash,sometimes when we could'nt afford to support our teamthrough good times and bad times,
the least we should expect is for our leaders to show the same passion,
but YOU,have let us down at EVERY turn,enjoy your money,enjoy your bonuses, enjoy your back of the bus mentality, for we will not be sitting beside you!
Glasgow Celtic ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ "

There may be a document in existence, but, and the big but is, has anyone seen PLs prints on it.

Interrogated lol!

From the 24th of january,re Larry's interview with Auldheid!
"That's the most damning part of all,our board's complicity, Dermot and Lawwell most of all money above integrity, shame on them Hail Hail Auldheid "

Thats what i was referring too, so unsure what boab was asking me.

Seemed pretty obvious in that article.

Although i do know that there have been murmurings from PTT casting shade on auldheid.

i think the 5 way agreement potentially cost our club 20m and that is in the interest of the fans to know also.

An agreement set up by the SFA, SPL, SFL, Oldco and Newco in which the newco would accept the “football” debts of the oldco.

Although it doesn’t state that clubs knew the agreement details i find it hard to accept that they didn’t know given the fact the newco where going to be parachuted straight back in until the fans kicked up fk forcing the clubs to make their votes public knowledge that prevented this but did allow the newco the privilege to join the lower tier.

Major decisions that affected all clubs under the umbrella’s and we’re expected to believe he never knew about it 😂😂.

thats like selling sand to a desert.

For the sake of footballing integrity the 5wa should be burned.

But I suspect the 20 million (assuming that's the loss) from Res 12 problems is buttons in comparison to the loss of getting that 20 million.

It may actually be that Celtic made (so far) many millions and stand to make much more going forward, that outweighs the loss from pretending it didn't happen and reaping the long term gate receipts.

Hence the Company shite.

When Sevco the new club were not in premier the commercial stuff and gate receipts and attendances generally were much lower.

So on business side of it, it makes more sense to have little appetite.

From sporting integrity, and thats the bit that boils my blood, the money thing takes precedence, imo, over the football integrity.

5WA keeps the business shenanigans hidden behind a veil.

For Celtic to pursue the sporting integrity would create a chasm in Scottish football that will seriously hinder Celtic commercial deals and the competition could go backwards in short term by many years and the cushy big buck jobs at SFA will dissolve if Sevco are gone.

Without Sevco interest in Scottish football both in Scotland and outside Scotland would crash.

And the biggest loser after Sevco would be Celtic.

Now in my opinion the sporting integrity should come first.

Chasing res 12 should be done to clean game. But it might destroy the game as serious competition.

Chasing res 12 should not be about getting the 20 million opportunity cost back

Because the gain, imo is much much more by having no appetite.

It should be about doing the right thing. Even if it seriously financially hits Celtic.

And if people need to go to court and potentially get jailed over the alleged skullduggery then so be it.

It should NOT be about money. IMO

From the 19th of January, aye ah'm a big fan of Peter Lawwell!
"
Yes Peter, YOU! you have made £million's from our club,YOU are the highest paid CEO in british football,tonight we've seen yet more "honest mistakes"and nothing is said,the last game against sevco,the accusations of our "racist" fan's from smsmfrom every so called sports journalist and not a word from our club. yet these hacks are at Celtic park,given access and hospitality,yet still regurgitate bile and negativity and spew it in our faces, yet You, sit on your hand's!
I remember "the Celtic View" being issued,to counteract the negativity against our club,the "bunnet" taking on all comers and giving them a slap!
YOU,are happy enough,to target OUR fans,
YOU, have not once publicly,stood up for us
YOU,are a disgrace, given the position you hold,you are seen as spineless,myself and countless other fan's have spilt blood defending and fighting for Celtic,we have paid our hard earned cash,sometimes when we could'nt afford to support our teamthrough good times and bad times,
the least we should expect is for our leaders to show the same passion,
but YOU,have let us down at EVERY turn,enjoy your money,enjoy your bonuses, enjoy your back of the bus mentality, for we will not be sitting beside you!
Glasgow Celtic ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ "
Spoken with true feelings Micheal,can feel your ‘heartache’ just like us all ,well said buddy ,hh

Members online

Latest posts

Back