Celtic Statement hits back at Sky Sports and the perpetrators of racism

Agree with some earlier comments not all. but we do need to take this fiasco further, they have slandered Celtic FC, they have slandered all supporters of the club and must, yes must be taken to task, In the words of the great Fergus McCann LETS GO TO LAW. as we cannot sue for supporters who are not season ticket holders but we can for those who are and for the club being brought into disrepute lets start of at £100,000,000. Think this would raise a few hairs on the back of some editors necks and a few journalists, if your going to print anything about Celtic FC it better be truthful and spot on.

The real way to hurt these shitbags is to keep doing what we are doing ,winning ,9 is a must ,no excuses ,they all think this is the time to knock us off the top!!!!!!!,we must not let them anywhere near this title ,feel this is the most important title win yet ,!!!!!!!! ,this win will floor them ,proves we can raise above the crap thrown at us ,we cannot allow sevco any successful????? My views ,yours !hh

The real way to hurt these shitbags is to keep doing what we are doing ,winning ,9 is a must ,no excuses ,they all think this is the time to knock us off the top!!!!!!!,we must not let them anywhere near this title ,feel this is the most important title win yet ,!!!!!!!! ,this win will floor them ,proves we can raise above the crap thrown at us ,we cannot allow sevco any successful????? My views ,yours !hh
Totaly agree with this ,but the time has come to fight back off the field it has went on for too long and it will continue lookout for ''Celtic put sky deal in jeopardy '' headlines in coming days

we've came back from Dubia with a ruthless streak and long may it continue players are coming back from injury and they all look up for it

Time to put everyone back in there box

TheTributeAct

@TheTributeAct

·
6h

When we add this “too shocking to provide evidence” vignette to Andrew Dickson’s similar smears- all followed by translategate, this does not look like a plan that was born of an American agent in Medellin.
Quote Tweet

nTbIKuWh_normal.jpg

Peter A Smith

@PeterAdamSmith
· 30 Dec 2019
I’ve seen the video of racist and sectarian insults being shouted at Alfredo Morelos yesterday. It has been sent to me but I am not sharing it because it doesn’t deserve the platform. It is horrendous and it needs to be stamped out by all clubs and by all reasonable fans quickly.
Show this thread

Agree with some earlier comments not all. but we do need to take this fiasco further, they have slandered Celtic FC, they have slandered all supporters of the club and must, yes must be taken to task, In the words of the great Fergus McCann LETS GO TO LAW. as we cannot sue for supporters who are not season ticket holders but we can for those who are and for the club being brought into disrepute lets start of at £100,000,000. Think this would raise a few hairs on the back of some editors necks and a few journalists, if your going to print anything about Celtic FC it better be truthful and spot on.

Well said!

I don't have a problem with any team challengeing Celtic for the top spot what I do have a problem with is a controlling body that is so one sided it limps also refs who make decisions to the advantage of one team this is followed by a media that will do and print anything to attack Celtic. Pundits who by nature of thier employment are supposed to be unbiased a joke when you listen to the bile that they spout,any competition is great for the game but when it is misused to the extent that one side is given every opportunity to win games even to the extent they are given penaltys that don't excist players in the opposition sent when off whilst other tackles are ignored it leads to what we all know anyone but Celtic

Last edited:
Back