Celtic v AZ Alkmaar.

Not a massive fan of their product, but at least they had the good sense to seize the opportunity of a properly competitive game of football.

I'm not gonna hazard a guess at their analysts, but as long as BBJ is in the line-up, then I can live with that.
To be honest with you, they are just a copycat of BT Sports - often using the same presenters and experts (better to copy BT than Sky when it comes to Scottish fitba). I wonder if they will get someone like Pierre van Hooidonk in as the other expert?

I find it strange that the SFA deal with Premier Sports as I'm pretty sure they are owned by the same guy that owned Setanta Sports which left Scottish football in the lurch when they went bust. I'm not sure why they had to have a new name as surely they could have just called themselves The Setanta Sports and carried on as before?

It is a pain in the arse having to have so many subscriptions just to watch our games, but there are ways and means...:)

I actually don't mind listening to games on the radio. I managed to watch highlights of the weekend on youtube.
Aye, but during Sunday's game you were praising some Jambo defender cos the cockwombles on Radio Shortbread were blowing smoke up his erchie, whereas everyone else watching the game were laughing at the ineptitude of the Hearts defenders as we were watching them with our own eyes! ;)

gave up on the radio a long time ago don't even listen to the game in the van but you know when were winning cos the fkrs can never bring themselves to tell you the score

the shame game was the ultimate i got off the ferry and heading home ,had the game on shortbread and when Nakas goal went in the 3 on commentary were talking pish about a hun throw in ,you could her the crowd going nuts in the background it was a good 10mins before they mentioned ....a goal ,,,,that was it not spectacular fk all just ,,,a goal
think the commentator was Begg long gone know but a right hun knt

Finally got one had to get my wee maw to log into her account she said it only gave her numbers instead of saying wit stand I got can anyone let know how to view seat its 416 row z seat 5 cheers in advance I'm heavy fevered for this game 🤣
This is were ur old da will be sitting the morra nite ya fuckin beauty ✊

Attachments

• received_190749776380072.jpeg
    received_190749776380072.jpeg
    381.5 KB · Views: 3
Disappointed that Christie is unavailable for tomorrow night yet delighted abada is.
Can't help thinking that there would be huge interest behind the scenes with his form being so brilliant of late, regardless with the strength we have now in midfield and forwards can't see it being to much of a problem tomorrow night.
Hope abada starts ahead of Forrest as I think he has more to offer us imo.
Hope we go for the jugular and put this tie to bed in the 1st leg and remain confident we can and will do

Members online

Latest posts

Back