Celtic v AZ Alkmaar.

Finally got one had to get my wee maw to log into her account she said it only gave her numbers instead of saying wit stand I got can anyone let know how to view seat its 416 row z seat 5 cheers in advance I'm heavy fevered for this game 🤣
I was 413 row z Cairnsy at the Last euro game just above the Green brigade I had a great view of the game your about or near the Away end good thing in row z You can have a good chat wi god Enjoy the Show
Big man
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Trust you to buy a seat with the pigeons
Your probably the only person that phones up asking for a restricted view seat ya miserable fucker 🤣
Enjoy your game m8
T was great being back on Sunday
🤣🤣 tbf to me I had no idea wit seat I was trying get I just wanted anyone😁 cheers mate wee question I'm going to library to get the code printed out does it need to be any particular size??

🤣🤣 tbf to me I had no idea wit seat I was trying get I just wanted anyone😁 cheers mate wee question I'm going to library to get the code printed out does it need to be any particular size??
Needs to be a3 it’s printed on 🙄

No just a normal print
You’ll see lines on ticket
Fold them there so the barcode fits in the scanner
I didn’t and held the queue up while i did it with 4 of them 🙈

Most important thing tonight is to win well with a 2/3goal advantage,no doubt thier opposition will do thier best to keep the goals down,second games are notorious for closing the gap using the home advantage,Celtic need to take then apart and build a good score putting them on the back burner and not letting them get advantage to night Good luck. Celtic go for it big time

The Dutch are tried and tested at playing the old mind games, AG.

Celtic would be naive and foolish to believe that this will be anything but a total feet, hands and teeth fight against strong opposition.

We made that mistake with a Dutch side in 1970. I doubt we'll be prepared to make that same mistake again.
Milan 1970. Yip we were a wee bit too confident without doubt. Even some of the players reckon Big Jock got it wrong. It's still up there with my best memories following The Hoops. I've been a VERY lucky bhoy.

Tonight will be our first real test against a strong team. We were no where near ready for Midjiland, it was just too early. Ange was barely through the door and was still getting to know the players. He still is, it's remarkable though how quickly he has turned things around. But there is still work to be done. The defence still has lapses and those lapses often result in goals.
We must keep our concentration level up, for 95 mins if necessary. I've noticed often in the 2nd half of the opposition press us high up the pitch panic seems to creep in. Hart will roll the ball out to Welsh or any of the defence, who then squares it to, say, Starfelt, an opposition player rushes towards him, so he passes it back to Hart, who will either pass to Welsh again or punt it up the pitch.
I feel the Midfield need to help out more and provide options for the defence rather than going square or back to Hart. It could be because of the extra work rate they've been putting in early in the game and they're maybe taking a breather but it's costing us goals.
We need a better strategy for managing energy levels in the 2nd half of games. It's great the way we played especially in the 1st half against Hearts, but tonight's opposition are a stronger fitter team. The subs will be crucial tonight. Ange must watch to see who's wilting, and replace him without hesitation. Having said that I'm going for 3-1, fingers crossed.HH.

Celtic tv gave us a chance to buy the game on Sunday a one off because the stadium was full so they’re not doing that again?
A club statement said: "With another huge crowd expected to back the Bhoys at Celtic Park this Wednesday night (Aug, 18), we are delighted to confirm that supporters all across the world will be able to watch the game LIVE as it happens at Paradise, with a Pay-Per-View service or a Celtic TV subscription available for this crucial opening leg of the Europa League play-off tie against AZ Alkmaar.

"Such was the demand for the PPV service last week, we are pleased that StreamDigital will once again ensure our supporters all over the world who cannot be at the match in person still have the chance to enjoy all the action LIVE, priced at just £9.99.

"Whether it’s through StreamDigital or on Celtic TV, you can tune in from 7:15pm, with Gerry McCulloch live pitchside at Paradise, joined by John Hartson and John Collins bringing you all the pre-match build-up, LIVE from Celtic Park.

"Before kick-off, we’ll hear from the manager and also from new Celtic goalkeeper Joe Hart, as we hear how he’s settling in to life at Paradise.

"Guy Mowbray and John Hartson will then take over on commentary duty, as the game gets underway with kick-off at 7:45pm

"We are delighted to welcome Guy back to Celtic Park. As one of the best known commentators around and the current lead commentator on BBC Match of the Day, Guy has great memories of big Paradise European nights .

"He said: “I’ll never forget working for ITV at Celtic Park back in 2001 when Celtic beat Juventus 4-3. The noise when Chris Sutton scored to make it 4-2 was so loud it actually broke my headphones! From then, I’ve always judged the atmosphere at a game compared to that night. I’ve never experienced anything like it since so I’m looking forward to returning for this crucial Europa League play-off.”

Back