Celtic v AZ Alkmaar.

Disappointed that Christie is unavailable for tomorrow night yet delighted abada is.
Can't help thinking that there would be huge interest behind the scenes with his form being so brilliant of late, regardless with the strength we have now in midfield and forwards can't see it being to much of a problem tomorrow night.
Hope abada starts ahead of Forrest as I think he has more to offer us imo.
Hope we go for the jugular and put this tie to bed in the 1st leg and remain confident we can and will do
Aye bit gutted Christie is injured but I'm choking to see abada start aswell he might play forest on the left John canny wait to see the front 6 and see the movement properly that u canny see on the telly ...oh and wee side comment just seen a daft story that Palace want wee calmac for 7m???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aye bit gutted Christie is injured but I'm choking to see abada start aswell he might play forest on the left John canny wait to see the front 6 and see the movement properly that u canny see on the telly ...oh and wee side comment just seen a daft story that Palace want wee calmac for 7m???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Had to check the date there cairnsybhoy 7M for calmac😂😂
Even so, remains a worry that a big offer wasn't to come in for him all the same, but seeing him back to playing brilliant and enjoying his time also as captain, would remain confident he will want to stay.
Enjoy tomorrow night as it will be a special occasion again and think the team will deliver, exciting times ahead again at last.
HH

Finally got one had to get my wee maw to log into her account she said it only gave her numbers instead of saying wit stand I got can anyone let know how to view seat its 416 row z seat 5 cheers in advance I'm heavy fevered for this game 🤣
I’m in 416, and it’s a great view, once you’ve taken the recovery oxygen from the 8 flights of stairs You have to climb to get there 😂
enjoy
HH

7 million!!! They can have one of his signed taps for that....and thats all!! Cheeky bastards.

Had to check the date there cairnsybhoy 7M for calmac😂😂
Even so, remains a worry that a big offer wasn't to come in for him all the same, but seeing him back to playing brilliant and enjoying his time also as captain, would remain confident he will want to stay.
Enjoy tomorrow night as it will be a special occasion again and think the team will deliver, exciting times ahead again at last.
HH
The wee man's enjoying his fitbaw again John and 7m widnae get us to the table ffs and cheers bro I will enjoy the game I've really missed it I'm excited to see this team under ange cause on the telly it looks shithot HH

Buzzin and lookin forward to the game the morra. Got a good feelin for a change.
Same here man av really enjoyed watching last couple of games on telly but canny wait to see this team in the flesh I can see the first half being a bit of a lesson for this mob I'm just hoping the ties basically over after the morra wid be nice to go into second leg not under any real pressure to win it

Members online

Latest posts

Back