Celtic V Bodo/Glimt

It shouldn’t have been a surprise to ange how they played tonight l
My only lingering doubt about the big man is on nights like tonight
We know how we play the game but when it ain’t working we’re a big like rabbits in the headlights and plod on doing the same thing
I watched his interview with his Aussie sports TV buddies and was impressed but what did stick in my mind was Ange insistence that he has no plan B. I think that is clear. But we need to try and realise we are only two transfer windows in so plan A is still a long way away ...plan B means if plan A doesn't work in Ange times then we just need to accept we can't win every fecking game. But we will win most.

I kinda get the idea behind Hatate not starting - he’s just off playing a full season in Japan so I get there’s maybe a bit of managing him - and the others - through to the end of the season. But O’Riley and Rogic probably too similar to play together.
Hatate got a full month off after the j league finished. Which is more than what the Celtic players got after last season. The only issue with him is that maybe he's not up to full fitness.

Cannot think of a single positive from tonight.

Abada and Jota dire, O'Reilly / Rogic duo not looking good in midfield. Defense concedes 3 howlers, fullbacks shit.

At no point did we put together any decent spells of good play or pressure. I was genuinely surprised when we scored. And having got the tie back to a salvageable position, we stand by and gift them a 3rd.

We might have blitzed the hun for 45 minutes but this was back to earth with a crash.

Calling somebody a hun is the laziest form of response. It shows the person making the accusation has nothing intelligent to say and so stoops to a despicable insult. A hun on here would be barely unable to contain their glee tonight and would so out themselves rather quickly. They aren't known for their intelligence or subtlety after all; just like hunsetters.

Correct

Cannot think of a single positive from tonight.

Abada and Jota dire, O'Reilly / Rogic duo not looking good in midfield. Defense concedes 3 howlers, fullbacks shit.

At no point did we put together any decent spells of good play or pressure. I was genuinely surprised when we scored. And having got the tie back to a salvageable position, we stand by and gift them a 3rd.

We might have blitzed the hun for 45 minutes but this was back to earth with a crash.
Single positive is quite simply the fact we were still in Europe after Xmas given where we were after last season. End of.

Bet they don't wear wee gay gloves!

(I didn't mean gay in a bad way, gay is great, gay is wonderful, my emphasis was on the gloves not the gay, sorry for saying gay. Fuck it I'll never get this woke culture)
Here's a hug Hoopy, nae borra
I know what you mean about the gloves
Does my box in to see fitba players wearing gloves, and have their socks pulled up over their knees, and wtf is a 'snood' ? saw them being worn in the EPL ⁉️
Mon Ange, tell them to lose the gloves 'mate' (in the good way) and get the socks below the knees
It's Scotland, not the Alps, gets a wee bit nipply on occasion, but deal with it Bhoys
HH

Last edited:
Back