Celtic v Dundee United - Saturday 5th November, 3pm Celtic Park

Two of things from yesterday at Levitts goal Kyogo was beside him and let him run off him to pick the ball up and he then scored our players need to stop letting players run off them, other thing was corners was saying to my brother in the 1st half that the flick on at the front post had disappeared from the game then Kyoto makes amends by getting on the end of a front post flick on to make our day
Good points, Jamsie switched off also at their free kick to allow Middleton a free run at goal and only birthday bhoy Greg stopped him from scoring, and did you notice when Kyogo crossed from the right and Edwards headed over for a corner that Kyogo stayed wide for yet another short corner only for big Matt to chase him and told him to get in the box (as did about 10,000 of us in the stands), he just wandered in with perfect timing to nod Tony's flick in which also ment no one in tangerine picked him up. The constant short corners do my nut in, we bring both Cb's up then invariably lose the bloody ball leaving us open to the fast counter attack.

And dont get me started on throws, 😱🤣😱🤣😱😢

Members online

Latest posts

Back