Celtic v Dundee Utd - Match Thread

See to be honest I would drop Christie and play brown Christie always disappears in the huns games always him and Eli also
Agreed with Eli and beginning to having doubts about the role of Christie within the team.
Christie imo wants to be the star man and think he is starting to let some of the hype around him and maybe thinks he is better than he really is.
With the emergence of Turnbull and playing better in a role that Christie would love to have, has maybe seen a dip in his form.
Yes he has the capability of doing great things and scoring the odd wonder goal, but would question if his heart is really in staying with us? If not then maybe January could be a time to cash in upon him

The thing about keeping the back line the same as theyve kept clean sheets is that we haven't played the same defence for the last 3 wins so this back line surely has to be the ibrox one. Ajer is the only constant really, if we go with 4-4-2 v utd we can bring the gd backdown to a more respectful and catch-able looking difference. (not convinced that we will go 442 at ibrox I hope we will) because they will score, unless we are really on it. So we have to be looking at out scoring them and stay tight and focused at the back. I agree with many about using Christie from the bench. I'm not convinced that hazard should start regardless of his heroics at ibrox but the utd game will tell us if lenny starts Bain or Barkas v utd then unless they have a howler they'll start. Just from the experience side I'd play Barkas it's why we signed him though I'd be just as happy to start with Bain. 442 for both games is a must if we are serious about winning the title. 442 will win it for us both games and we will be the first team to beat the rangers I've no doubt about that ( overconfident? No) just that we are once more stepping it up as they are regressing, again we'll win and the SMSM will still say its beyond us. Let them all write us off suits us perfectly HH YNWA HWG 10iar ( keep the faith all and have the best new year ☘)

I know. It's sounds as if I am beating the same old drum but my biggest concern in any Celtic match is the ref,have looked at the stats to date for penalties the highest is 8 Ross county followed Celtic 5 Aberdeen 5 Hibs 5 and that continues down to sevco on 0, and that tells the story of the 6 penalties that Tavererna has scored.The Hibs manager had a go about it Jim Goodwins St Mirren play sevco tomorrow and he is asking the question, the stats don't lie but ask the question that a team of hackers have never had a penalty given against them???

I know. It's sounds as if I am beating the same old drum but my biggest concern in any Celtic match is the ref,have looked at the stats to date for penalties the highest is 8 Ross county followed Celtic 5 Aberdeen 5 Hibs 5 and that continues down to sevco on 0, and that tells the story of the 6 penalties that Tavererna has scored.The Hibs manager had a go about it Jim Goodwins St Mirren play sevco tomorrow and he is asking the question, the stats don't lie but ask the question that a team of hackers have never had a penalty given against them???
I heard Goodwin he was dismissed by the panel saying what's he talking about st Mirren are the only side to get one v sevco ( aye cos Dallas was subbed) anyway he was talking about why hibs didnt get any of the 2 big shouts and that renders the dismissal pointless anyway.

I heard Goodwin he was dismissed by the panel saying what's he talking about st Mirren are the only side to get one v sevco ( aye cos Dallas was subbed) anyway he was talking about why hibs didnt get any of the 2 big shouts and that renders the dismissal pointless anyway.
It's about time other managers started to call out the blatant cheating that is going on at present.
It has always been that way regarding ourselves, the same way it would be dismissed as it would be looked upon us as moaning Tim's.
It's just scandalous that this level of cheating is still allowed to be going on in this current age, when it is able to be highlighted more with social media.
The SFA have no shame whatsoever and it's beyond me as to why our club even entertain these cheating bastards who allow it so blatantly

Was always going to be the case this season Digger. The refs were always going to pull out all the stops to throw the Zombies a lifeline. If the points were deducted that they gained from refs helping them with dodgy penalties given and those not given against them, they would be behind us in points. We are in a perfect storm, dodgy refs, SFA corruption, players not turning up, crappy coaching. Unfortunately the ones doing us the most harm are pulling the strings - for our club! PL is a gutless Tory and is only interested in his Bonus and that of his fellow mercenaries killing our club. The jersey doesn't shrink, nor does it expand to accommodate their fat wallets.

We need to go on a run and chase those fukkers back down the drain they came from. Getting the Wall in would be a start. A little coaching in respect of cheap totally preventative fouls allowing the opposition to play pinball in our box would be a welcome change!

Members online

Latest posts

Back