Celtic v Dundee

Big Julian is fit but overall our defence are the best even way starfelt and good managers usually don't mess about way the defence I think even though he's got a mistake overall fay the gaffers point of view its working so Julian won't get in unless somebody gets injured
Mibee...but I would like to see CJ paired with CCV to see if anything improves. That’s just me. Ange might not agree. 🤗

Some saying Starfelt was Nervy not the only one but not at fault for the Goals
Back post no one picks up Dundee player
Second was a good headed goal
Agree there’s mistakes in him as with CCV Thursday was his worst game
But he was solid today most of the mistakes happened in midfield today short passes. Plus wasteful wee dinks
Our midfield was outstanding agin the Huns have been poor since we’re being out muscled at times when Bitton came on it allowed CalMac to get forward giving us a better balance but 3 points were happily accepted but ma feckin blood pressure is ffs High in the Ange I trust
Ps
The Fear is Real can you smell it.

HH 💚🍀💚🍀💚

just think huns all over the place were living in hope for 86 minutes

86 minutes in the hope they were joint top

86 minutes of tellin senga to stfu

86 minutes of scott brown not living rent free in yer head

86 minutes of cheering on Dundee

86 minutes and 12 seconds when the greek scored and thousands of arses collapsed as one

GIRFUY

Heart rate went through the roof at the end there..Our old failings from set pieces/crosses came back to haunt us again..Glad GG got us over the line..I thought playing Jota and Juranovic out of position didnt work..We are struggling abit right now ..I think Hatate is playing well within himself..At the end of the day we increased our lead which makes it a brill day..I trust Ange to sort out our current failings defensively :)

just think huns all over the place were living in hope for 86 minutes

86 minutes in the hope they were joint top

86 minutes of tellin senga to stfu

86 minutes of scott brown not living rent free in yer head

86 minutes of cheering on Dundee

86 minutes and 12 seconds when the greek scored and thousands of arses collapsed as one

GIRFUY
U wuda thot aw they wives gettin punched at exactly the same time wud register on the richter scale wouldnt u….😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back