Celtic v Dundee

That was a champions performance today, the Huns don’t play well…..dropping 2 points……we don’t play well find a way to win with a late goal, pick up all 3 points
What worries me is at the back, they only had 2 efforts at goal and score with both of them, the centre half pairing isn’t working..juliene is fit again, Welsh had done nothing wrong any time asked to play, time to swap one out, starfelt would be the one I’d have a wee spell on the bench
Just seems to be this year B Bhoy
We never conceded any set piece goals last year or the year before that or the year before that. But we did me if anything is to change it would be the backroom team defence coach as we’re shite at it but still the top defence in the League weird that
But maybe a change is needed but Jules is not ready for that level yet so Who Welsh
Or Ange decide’s

HH 🍀

That was a champions performance today, the Huns don’t play well…..dropping 2 points……we don’t play well find a way to win with a late goal, pick up all 3 points
What worries me is at the back, they only had 2 efforts at goal and score with both of them, the centre half pairing isn’t working..juliene is fit again, Welsh had done nothing wrong any time asked to play, time to swap one out, starfelt would be the one I’d have a wee spell on the bench
Welsh is a fuckin calamity and Celtic currently have the best defensive record in the league, but never let the truth get in the way of slating starfelt. I know one thing, he didn't shite out of any tackles like McGregor did(at least three). There's a shite as big as a dog in McGregor, but nobody points it out because that's calmac. He has fuckin wing mirrors on his knees.
It would suit people better to call out our set piece coaches for our inability to defend or score from corners.

Welsh is a fuckin calamity and Celtic currently have the best defensive record in the league, but never let the truth get in the way of slating starfelt. I know one thing, he didn't shite out of any tackles like McGregor did(at least three). There's a shite as big as a dog in McGregor, but nobody points it out because that's calmac. He has fuckin wing mirrors on his knees.
It would suit people better to call out our set piece coaches for our inability to defend or score from corners.
A tad harsh on Cal there TD.
As for our ‘set piece coaches’ do we have any? Anybody know who they are?

7 goals in the last 3 games, from the best defensive pairing in the league 🤣🤣aye right,
don’t let those “facts” get in yir way 🙄

Members online

Latest posts

Back