Celtic v Dundee

For me it is time to replace Starfelt with Julien. He just doesn't cut it with me. Two unnecessary free kicks against him today cost us dearly. Also in matches against these type of sitting teams, where we get a lot of corners, Julien would pose a serious goal threat. I nearly died with a couple of minutes to go, when I saw we were playing the ball between our two worst passers, Joe Harte (sorry Joe) and Starfelt. Talk about inviting trouble at a crucial stage ! My other fear would be Julien and the Livi plastic pitch. So realistically, I can't see Ange change it. Anyway it has been a good day.

just think huns all over the place were living in hope for 86 minutes

86 minutes in the hope they were joint top

86 minutes of tellin senga to stfu

86 minutes of scott brown not living rent free in yer head

86 minutes of cheering on Dundee

86 minutes and 12 seconds when the greek scored and thousands of arses collapsed as one

GIRFUY
Big Charlie Mulgrew is now living rent free in their cavernous craniums, subletting ithe space, from Broony

I think you could be right, ange will have given them a rocket, I fully expect them to come flying out the traps I’m gonna go fur a 4-0 with Charlie Adams sisters pants getting a much needed airing 👍
Could've sworn that was Craig Latrine in charge of Dundee today with his 6-4-0 formation.
God!!! We do make it hard for ourselves. A great three points considering other results.
Been on the Dark Side. It's sooooo funny. The don't know who to blame.....each other, the manager, poor finishing, McGregor, referees,their board....etc.
Hibs next. Lookin forward to that. COYBIG😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

That was a champions performance today, the Huns don’t play well…..dropping 2 points……we don’t play well find a way to win with a late goal, pick up all 3 points
What worries me is at the back, they only had 2 efforts at goal and score with both of them, the centre half pairing isn’t working..juliene is fit again, Welsh had done nothing wrong any time asked to play, time to swap one out, starfelt would be the one I’d have a wee spell on the bench

What should have been a routine 3-0 post European low key win was made more difficult by our inability to defend set pieces. We hardly lose any goals, domestically, from open play, the last five we've lost in the league since the restart have all come from set plays.
There was a bit of a European hangover, especially up until they opened the scoring, but we played a lot better after that. GG gives us something very different from our other forwards. He is physical presence and a natural penalty box striker. He'll miss a few, he'll frustrate, but he will also score goals as long as our wide players keep putting the ball into box.
A great day overall, 3 points clear and only 11 games to go. Win at Easter Road in the lunchtime game next Sunday, move 6 points clear, and the pressure on them at Ibrox later that day will be immense. And as their captain says, they don't like pressure, especially when the home crowd get on their backs.

Back