Celtic v Dundee

A tad harsh on Cal there TD.
As for our ‘set piece coaches’ do we have any? Anybody know who they are?
I read recently that Kennedy is not or never has been a defensive coach, but is infact in charge of set pieces.
I remember reading an article years ago where he was defending zonal marking and said set pieces was his job. I'll see can I find it.

Aye, back home & grandkids back with mummy & daddy, Grandas goinne get fuckin mad wae it 😂😂

The game bit of a heart stopper, wae the dee going 1up then pulling it back tae 2-2, then Gio completes his hattrick, whips the tap aff & every one inside Pardise goes mental especially the ghirls all swooning after Gio.

Good game fair play tae.the dee for making us work for.the 3pts, days like today are how league's are one. Aye see The Best Team ever tae huv played in Germany came crashing doon tae earth wae another woderful performance at Tannadice.

Aye another Beautiful Sunday for
☘GLASGOWS GREEN & WHITE☘

FOR THE LURKERS

GIRFUY YA HUN C🤡NTS 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

🥃 Slàinte

I read recently that Kennedy is not or never has been a defensive coach, but is infact in charge of set pieces.
I remember reading an article years ago where he was defending zonal marking and said set pieces was his job. I'll see can I find it.
Aye well…he’s obviously just been doin the pieces and no the sets…he had potential to be a terrific player but nowhere near enough experience to be doing what he’s doing, his times up.

There were a few similarities to Thursday night today; particularly in regards to pass accuracy. Maybe our players are expecting more space than they have and are being caught out more. Hopefully training will resolve this opposing adjustment.
Glimt appear to have money behind them going by their squad and coaching so they will have studied our game for weaknesses to exploit and duly did so. Today we faced a man schooled in The Celtic Way and he drilled a squad of peasants into exploiting weaknesses he'd identified in our game. Tests like these will only make us better as a team if we have the coaches capable of training out the weaknesses. A recognised defensive coach appointment should be a number 1 priority. John Kennedy should be doing his 'job for life' in a less critical department.
Broony will be a manager sooner rather than later and I would expect nothing but a stiff test any time we face any team he manages. Managers like Mark McGhee and Broony will at least do their best to give us a game regardless of the manpower on hand.
And that's where today is so interesting. Mark McGhee's team of dross managed to score twice against us. This says a bit about his management skills and a lot more about Giro or whatever you call the clueless cunt. But he will be studying the way good managers come at us and trying to copy so we need to be constantly able to readjust and train out the vulnerabilities.

Back