Celtic v Ferencvaros - All comments here

The European games are but a sideshow when the main event for us is winning the league and putting ourselves in poll position for automatic entry to the riches of the CL next season.
If we were to progress this season in the EL it'll take it's toll on the squad we have unless we recruit in January.

Celtic v Ferencvaros: "We are both in the same position, we both need to win," Callum McGregor...

Celtic v Ferencvaros: Postecoglou Confirms one change, Montgomery in, Bolingoli out...​

Celtic v Ferencvaros: "We are both in the same position, we both need to win," Callum McGregor...

Celtic v Ferencvaros: Postecoglou Confirms one change, Montgomery in, Bolingoli out...​

Canny believe I'm saying this but it's a pity boli isnae registered he had a good game putting his wee jaunt abroad aside hes no really had a chance there's a player in there I like wee monty but I think we shud gee boli a chance in the league games see wit he can do we did spend money on him too many wanted to sack him time to put that to bed imo

I feel the same as the majority of you good folk on the noise; this season for me is all about the league title. Goes without saying though, I want Celtic to win every game we play. I'm also particularly unhappy to lose to any team while playing in Paradise. However, I'm going tomorrow hoping to see continued improvement. If we see that against what I'm assuming will be opposition better than anything we'll face in Scotland, then it should further boost the confidence and belief in our ranks.
Like, I think, all of us, I was delighted with the last two wins at what on face value looked like very difficult away venues. Two games where the points mattered more than the performance. We got them; let's keep improving now. The result at the cesspit was a bonus I'm happy to take of course, but in reality we will either win or lose this title by our own efforts. Europe can wait a session or two. HH

Back