Celtic v Hamilton - all comments here

I think Burke should start and Weah off the bench when the legs are tiring.

Less pressure on young Weah that way although I'm sure he wouldn't thank me for my view on things

Definitely, see Weah right now as a really explosive Super Sub.
Both have that extra something, the sight of them coming on as a pair on 60 minutes would really intimidate and scare mistakes into any defence in Scotland.

The game is becoming more like Rugby, a squad of rotated talent, definitely so the way BR wants it played at breakneck, that is the only way.

No way does Sinclair for example give 100% most 90 minutes, the very presence of Weah has bucked him up a bit. Still not aggressive or direct enough, but that extra might come back when Weah replaces him and shows how it should be done for 30 minutes non stop.

Thought we.made hard work of it today was a bit flat 1at half and Sinclair looked as if he wanted to do it all himself, Weah didn't get any real service and Johnstone looked a bit lost in the game. Lustig was very lazy with his passing and put himself in trouble a few times with it their keeper made some good saves but his 2 blunders gave us the three points

Last edited:
Thought we.made hard work of it today was a bit flat 1at half and Sinclair looked as if he wanted to do it all himself, Weah didn't get any real service and Johnstone looked a bit lost in the game. Lustig was very lazy with his passing and put himself in trouble a few times with it their keeper made some good saves but his 2 binders have us the three points

I thought even though their keeper shipped us 2 goals he made some good saves, and I think we were wasteful in front of goal dmac, I haven't checked on the possession stat but if we can take the chances we are creating someones in for a skelping. Definitely more pace in our play from back to front. The tedious playing the ball along the back four and then back to the keeper has gone and thank God for that, that style of football would put tits on a bull mate

I thought even though their keeper shipped us 2 goals he made some good saves, and I think we were wasteful in front of goal dmac, I haven't checked on the possession stat but if we can take the chances we are creating someones in for a skelping. Definitely more pace in our play from back to front. The tedious playing the ball along the back four and then back to the keeper has gone and thank God for that, that style of football would put tits on a bull mate
Think the team could still play at a higher tempo but with Hamilton playing 6 across the back it made it harder to get in behind them at times. We do need to be a bit more clinical in Front of goal and stop gifting the opposition chances like the one Hamilton got today had they scored it would have been harder to break them down

Think the team could still play at a higher tempo but with Hamilton playing 6 across the back it made it harder to get in behind them at times. We do need to be a bit more clinical in Front of goal and stop gifting the opposition chances like the one Hamilton got today had they scored it would have been harder to break them down

In saying that losing 1 goal in 4 games isnae a bad average

HH?

In the Glens of Antrim they'll be dancing to that all year after recording it live on the community tapedeck.
Dancing away wheeling and whirling their partners to Brendan Rodgers at the Weekly Orange pig roast.
Never been, but think that is dance with a plate of pig roasted on a spit with a orange in it's mouth.

For those who missed it, not fair that you did so

Well that is truly fucking awful. :)

So many good songs get ruined by the compulsion to diddly dee them. Cringeworthy.

Well that is truly fucking awful. :)

So many good songs get ruined by the compulsion to diddly dee them. Cringeworthy.

Although this tune is a fecking shocker TV1, there is some Irish music of real quality even in the diddly dee genre as you would call it (a strange phrase by the way)
My two sisters won world championships in Irish dancing so I was brought up on the diddly dee music, in fact, we moved into a flat many decades ago that had a stone floor kitchen, I think the downstairs neighbour thought Roy Castle had moved in, explore the Irish diddly dee music mate, you might be pleasantly surprised. Planxty CSC

Although this tune is a fecking shocker TV1, there is some Irish music of real quality even in the diddly dee genre as you would call it (a strange phrase by the way)
My two sisters won world championships in Irish dancing so I was brought up on the diddly dee music, in fact, we moved into a flat many decades ago that had a stone floor kitchen, I think the downstairs neighbour thought Roy Castle had moved in, explore the Irish diddly dee music mate, you might be pleasantly surprised. Planxty CSC
played in many trad session's when i lived in ireland B and some of the best were diddly diddly,especially when the porter wiz flowin!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back