Celtic v Hearts, Celtic Park, Saturday 16th December, 3pm kick off

Shadow your opinions are relevant. Keep posting.

With work and family responsibilities I don't get much time to drop in these days bud...plus I've been trying (and obviously failing given my last few posts :LOL:) to haud my wheesht since Rodgers return as I was far from a happy bunny on that front.

Anyway hope you and yours are well Allybhoy and you, the family and all the Noisers have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ;)(y)

Wee post for the attention of DILLIGAF.....my apologies bud not logged in for a while and just seen the PM you sent a wee while back, will drop you a message when I get a bit more free time my mhan...in the meantime hope you, the family and the dug of course have a great Christmas and New Year ;)(y)
Awrite Mucker, always good to see you on the noise, for those who are unaware, I was getting some shit from someone a while back and no matter what I did, the cunt continued to berate me...now, I used to be able to stand my corner, but after a few wee heart ops strokes, TIA's and the like, I couldnae fight sleep,so I couldn't be bothered to argue with said mental midget, as it continued, until Shadow stepped in and 'had a word' with the prick...and all was wonderful again with the members of the noise, all good Amigo, thanks for the kind words mate, sending my very best to you and yours this Christmas and for Hogmanay...to be continued

Spent a bit of time on the blower havin' a blether with my brother about today's debacle. Many things kicked back and forward as you'd expect; players not good enough, players we know are better than we witnessed today etc, you know what it's like after such an abysmal performance.

The one thing we kept coming back to was how poor we are from both wide positions. Neither our wingers or fullbacks offered anything. We thought Ralston was an upgrade on Johnston to be fair. But overall our play from out wide eas very poor.

Of course, that means Kyogo is virtually starved of the service he thrives on.
It's actually the part of our play that concerns me most.

Spent a bit of time on the blower havin' a blether with my brother about today's debacle. Many things kicked back and forward as you'd expect; players not good enough, players we know are better than we witnessed today etc, you know what it's like after such an abysmal performance.

The one thing we kept coming back to was how poor we are from both wide positions. Neither our wingers or fullbacks offered anything. We thought Ralston was an upgrade on Johnston to be fair. But overall our play from out wide eas very poor.

Our full backs and wingers have been awful this season. 7 wingers and 4 full backs whose contribution has been negligible. Rodgers teams depend on goals from the wide areas and it isn't happening

Been saying it for a while Frank, the lack of service to Kyogo has been a worry all season.

Been saying it for a while Frank, the lack of service to Kyogo has been a worry all season.

And it doesn’t help when our players don’t get to the bye line and get balls in to the box.

Getting to the front post was a big part of our game and we scored many goals from balls drilled across the 6 yard box. Now players hesitate to make the runs there as the balls ain’t coming in. If you watch Palma and MJ they just about always come inside.

It’s lazy and it’s unproductive as that’s where all the traffic is. It’s killing us and starving KYOGO of the kind of service he thrives on.

How Rodgers can’t see it amazes me…

Rodgers takes palma off,,,brings bernabei on obviously to play forward way Taylor behind?then brings forest on takes Taylor off moves bernabei back??that to me is a manager with no actual clue what he’s trying to achieve…a like Rodgers but he’s sucked the life out the team with his pedantic shit possession,,,mikey Johnson starts against killie then gets hooked?starts against feynoord gets hooked,starts against hearts gets hooked???wit the fuck brendan stop trying to prove your the boss!!we get it🤷‍♂️maybe just leave the guy oot the limelight for a bit at least til we start playing better,,also wee Kyogo has been starved of service for so long when he does get a half chance he’s blowing his lines he needs more service?but a think Rodgers is well aware of that??like palma but I’m afraid he’s all about himself chance after chance in the last four games to get balls into the wee man first time but insists on turning inside the fullback….rodgers knows this so why is he not Addressing this…this 4-3-3 ain’t working hasn’t worked since the season started…a don’t think for one second he’s trying to lose but!!!if he was then it’s working…

I’m thinking there’s something very wrong at our Club.

We anppear to be imploding. The question is…is it by accident or by design?…

100%

Been frustrating season for a number of reasons but also think there's an over reaction to certain extent ....how many trophy's have we won past 14/15 years ...this season has not been great but we are still top of league.....the dominance we have had over past 13/14 will never happen again ....we will lose and draw games during a season just like we did under jock stein Martin O'Neill and Gordon etc ....we are not going to win leagues with 35 wins and 3 draws Anymore So it's time for us all to accept it ....first time hearts have beat us at home since 2009 that record was not going to last forever

It’s way too easy blaming Rodgers for our position I’m as guilty as the next guy for jumping on that wagon,but circumstances around injuries to key Players mainly wide guys can’t be laid at his door?but that said!!he could change up his tactics like go long during play?push fullbacks right up,play five at the back?three in midfield?two up top..any fuckin thing to make the opponent think?the robotic is slaying us,,as a lot of noisers know our wingers no matter how long we persevere way them are fuckin rank,only really got one winger and he’s no lookin like he’s interested in playing for us!!

Been frustrating season for a number of reasons but also think there's an over reaction to certain extent ....how many trophy's have we won past 14/15 years ...this season has not been great but we are still top of league.....the dominance we have had over past 13/14 will never happen again ....we will lose and draw games during a season just like we did under jock stein Martin O'Neill and Gordon etc ....we are not going to win leagues with 35 wins and 3 draws Anymore So it's time for us all to accept it ....first time hearts have beat us at home since 2009 that record was not going to last forever
Don’t think it’s an over reaction tommybhoy?it’s a fear that all that dominance is about to switch to a team that are miles behind us in every department going to get the chance to get there hands on £60 million jackpot,because some members of our club
get a hardon counting the cash in the bank instead of forward thinking??can you imagine the hunz way £60mil?they would strenghing that club/team til every penny was spent mate!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back