Celtic v Hearts (Saturday 3 Nov) - All comments here

If you had to tell me at the start of the season that we would go through a period of time without brown, I would've said we're fucked. I like brown and I've also been McGregor's biggest critic, but he was outstanding today. He was like a conductor today. I just think we're playing more of an attacking game with McGregor in that position. If everyone's fit then Brendan has a serious headache. But it makes for fierce competition for the players. It'll be a great problem to have!
like you I've been wondering what we'd do post Brown..this may be his last full season. I am glad McGregor has found a new role, he plays the ball forward more and has been a revelation. Thing is, what do we do when Broonys fit again?

Hail hail everyone. Glad to join the Celtic family forum. Broody v McGregor. No problem just more interesting choices. Our seville run had a variety of teams and while we can't compete financially to the same extent, the competition for a place and the the ability to change our approach is surely what we all want! COYBIG

Hail hail everyone. Glad to join the Celtic family forum. Broody v McGregor. No problem just more interesting choices. Our seville run had a variety of teams and while we can't compete financially to the same extent, the competition for a place and the the ability to change our approach is surely what we all want! COYBIG
Welcome Lemon!!

Slightly off topic , but ... after the Leipzig game next Thursday , We have :

Livingston , Hamilton , Rosenborg ( Europa ) , Aberdeen ( Cup Final ) and Motherwell - all away from home .

Europa League aside , whatever happened to league games Home , Away , Home , Away ?
Is that too difficult for the computer to compute ?
probable hun computer.

If you had to tell me at the start of the season that we would go through a period of time without brown, I would've said we're fucked. I like brown and I've also been McGregor's biggest critic, but he was outstanding today. He was like a conductor today. I just think we're playing more of an attacking game with McGregor in that position. If everyone's fit then Brendan has a serious headache. But it makes for fierce competition for the players. It'll be a great problem to have!

How many critics did lenny have him n brown have the experience to do a denfensive job. Calmac doesnt sorry Deadner n Anthony.
??

wee calum busquets cannae tackle,cannae break up play,can ping a pass and good going forward,maybe try him and broony(see ah kin get his name right!) together, give n'tcham a boot up the arse!

away ye go you ?

Ok so you think Calmac could go as forward and still be up and covering defensive duties and sweeping as consistently as broony?

Because whatever way you dice it you always have to have a holding midfielder covering defence.

And why bother when christie is doing magic at getting forward too.

So calmac can do his runs which by the way i think he is magic, he’s just not broony, And cover midfield and defence whilst sweeping and mopping?

Is that what your saying pal?

Gawn make me ???

Back