Celtic v Hearts Scottish Cup Final - Match Thread

He will probably go Bain for hazard hell not be wanting the young man being made a scapegoat if he made a mistake and cost us the cup could be a career ending game so I think he will stick with bain,I think the back 4 will not change with Taylor in for laxhalt,midfield will be brown frimpong McGregor Christie and MOI and Eddie up front,that is basically the team that got us there ,but what a good bench we will have,my only dread is that he puts ntcham in instead of frimpong,if he does that then we basically have no width,plus I hate them 3 McGregor brown ntcham in the team together ,the passage off play ends up pedestrian with this trip,it wouldn't be my team but I think Neil will be loyal and play that team ,as for me,I would go
Hazard
Aejer Duffy Jillian laxhalt
Frimpong McGregor Soro Turnbull,
Eddie and Griff,that would be my team solid 442,give youth a chance then you have game changers to come on in MOI,rogic and Johnston and off course broony who would come on when we are leading 3-0 to close out the game and off course pick up the cup ,but the end off the day what ever team he goes with should be good enough to win the cup and brooni3 hands are going to be first on that cup ,I just know it believe me

He will probably go Bain for hazard hell not be wanting the young man being made a scapegoat if he made a mistake and cost us the cup could be a career ending game so I think he will stick with bain,I think the back 4 will not change with Taylor in for laxhalt,midfield will be brown frimpong McGregor Christie and MOI and Eddie up front,that is basically the team that got us there ,but what a good bench we will have,my only dread is that he puts ntcham in instead of frimpong,if he does that then we basically have no width,plus I hate them 3 McGregor brown ntcham in the team together ,the passage off play ends up pedestrian with this trip,it wouldn't be my team but I think Neil will be loyal and play that team ,as for me,I would go
Hazard
Aejer Duffy Jillian laxhalt
Frimpong McGregor Soro Turnbull,
Eddie and Griff,that would be my team solid 442,give youth a chance then you have game changers to come on in MOI,rogic and Johnston and off course broony who would come on when we are leading 3-0 to close out the game and off course pick up the cup ,but the end off the day what ever team he goes with should be good enough to win the cup and brooni3 hands are going to be first on that cup ,I just know it believe me
You know what as well it's the first time in a long while I actuall canny wait for the game ,I have been dreading games for weeks now Mon the hoops quad treb

Just have 2 up front is probably more to the point. One is too easy to cover as has been proved, even Ross County sussed that one out. One danger man had 3 defenders on him, 2 danger men? Put 6 on them? Then our midfield has space. Shit this keyboard managing stuff is easy, ;)
We have to start 2 up front. Eddy is not a lone striker. I'd prefer him and Griff but Lenny has just refused to play this partnership this season. It is baffling after they clicked so well at the start of 2020.

I suspect it will be Eduaord & Elyounoussi he'll select. But as Neil said he will play the players who got us to rhe final he might pull a major surprise and select Gordon and Hayes in our starting lineup.

Lennon stating that itll mostly be the bhoys who got us there ( to the final) doesnt add up for me. Many have left some are injured so it's near impossible to field the same side , even more impossible to get a performance to last season's standards from those players so does he mean the semi final side? I think he might , so if I were robbie neilson I'd be training right now to play against
Bain, laxalt, bitton ,Duffy, frimpong,McGregor, Brown, elyounnoussi , rogic, christie and eddy as that was the side who defeated Aberdeen 2nil. Ntcham El Hamed , Ajeti and griff also played that day. Julien, Ajer, Forrest and Forster played v st johnstone in the previous round with griff and eddy both upfront so that's not possible. I find it very strange and unwise , unless hes playing a bit of mind games that any manager would give away such an insight to the opposition manager before such a big game and ages before it at that. Lenny cant be so naive can he?

Lennon stating that itll mostly be the bhoys who got us there ( to the final) doesnt add up for me. Many have left some are injured so it's near impossible to field the same side , even more impossible to get a performance to last season's standards from those players so does he mean the semi final side? I think he might , so if I were robbie neilson I'd be training right now to play against
Bain, laxalt, bitton ,Duffy, frimpong,McGregor, Brown, elyounnoussi , rogic, christie and eddy as that was the side who defeated Aberdeen 2nil. Ntcham El Hamed , Ajeti and griff also played that day. Julien, Ajer, Forrest and Forster played v st johnstone in the previous round with griff and eddy both upfront so that's not possible. I find it very strange and unwise , unless hes playing a bit of mind games that any manager would give away such an insight to the opposition manager before such a big game and ages before it at that. Lenny cant be so naive can he?
I'm hpping he is just toying with everyone to keep them guessing. Having said that though, Lenny is a very stubborn bugger and may well return to his under performing favourites.

Members online

Latest posts

Back