Celtic v Hearts Scottish Cup Final - Match Thread

I'm just glad I'm not working on Sunday for a change and I'll get to see the final but Lenny and the team have to get this right and not allow ourselves to get kicked off the ball by the mini huns. They're a Championship side ffs!
A championship side scoring freely shammy but we all know what happened the last time we faced a championship side in a cup tie. We cannot underestimate hearts and should afford them the relevant respect ( girfuy diet cnuts) lol seriously this game can make our season HH

Seeing us become 1st club in the world to do 4trebles on the bounce might well have the desired effect on them whove never won anything. Especially if we keep up the turnaround weve started, win our games in hand ( need big hands to hold our games in hand they're never ending) and the gap will be 7 , then the pressure is on for theyve seen none as theyve nothing to lose or fear in Europe. A strong Celtic chasing g and banging in goals whoever is a different proposition, they will drop points and lose goals. And as long as they already believe that they have won it that suits us just fine . HH COYBIG ☘

Totally buzzin for the game on Sunday.

Not looked forward to a game for ages, but this one feels like it might be a bit special. Hopefully, we can knock a few past the diets and complete the QuadTreb.

Lennon still gives me the shuddering shits when he comes out with things like trusting those that got us there etc, but I'm almost positive that come Sunday he'll have been talked back from that particular precipice by his backroom staff and those that know him best.

I would very much doubt that Broony would take any sort of huff if he wasn't started as he's a football man and can see the team played better in the last couple. He's a club legend so it's only fitting that he's on the park when we win but to start him would be folly after what's happened in our last two matches.

Team-wise, I'd love to see a change or two so here's what I'd like to see. 4-4-2

Hazard

Ajer Welsh Jullien Laxalt

Soro McGregor Christie Turnbull

Klimala Griff

Here's my team prediction though 3-5-2

Hazard

Duffy Jullien Ajer

Frimpong Soro McGregor Turnbull Laxalt

Elyounoussi
Edouard

The only questions on the starting 11 should be Taylor or Laxalt at left back and Christie or Frimpong at right midfield. The rest, 4-4-1-1 formation and players. should be the same as the last 2 games.
Bringing back Brown weakens the team by slowing the game down and also affects McGregor who can't push forward as much as he has started doing with Soro in the team.

Hazard
Ajer Jullien Duffy Laxalt
Christie Soro McGregor Elyounoussi
Turnbull
Edouard
Subs - Barkas Frimpong, Taylor, Bitton, Brown, Rogic, Klimala, Johnston, Ajeti

Play that 11 we win comfortably.

Its no secret that I dont rate eli. And I'm basing my next comment on what I've seen and not the fact that I don't rate him.

1. If you want to include Brown for the battle then why would you let this shitebag near the team. Soon as he takes a hit he dissappears.

2. He doesn't do any sort of job. Is he playing on the left? Number 10 roll? 2nd striker? Not a clue because when the ball is in any of those areas of the park he is no where to be seen.

3. When he is on the ball its like having sincy in the 2nd and 3rd season. He runs into players most of the times. His only "trick" is cutting it onto his right foot. Most defenders in scotland have him sussed.

4. Hearts always always always give us a game. Even in their worst form they battle for everything. We need 11 guys on the park who want to fight for everything. Eli doesn't seem to have the stomach for it. I've never seen the guy track back when he loses the ball. He just throws his hands in the air.

I know I'm about to be told he's out top scorer....that just shows how shit we have been this season.....maybe all my points are down to the fact I don't rate him. Id love for someone to give me reasons why klimala, the griff or even Ajeti shouldn't start before him in this match 😁

I'm just glad I'm not working on Sunday for a change and I'll get to see the final but Lenny and the team have to get this right and not allow ourselves to get kicked off the ball by the mini huns. They're a Championship side ffs!
Only thanks to Levein Sham, deep down they are financially sound and backed, they would outplay most of the SPFL and did so knocking Hibs out in the semi finals, Neilson has been round the course, if the real Celtic turn up then we should get a hampden show.

Last edited:
See a lot of talk about Brown recently, and I agree. No player should be guaranteed a place in the team and Soro has fully deserved taking his spot, but with that said, I would bring on Scott Brown in the last few minutes and direct him to take a running fly kick square to the face of Steven Naismith.

See a lot of talk about Brown recently, and I agree. No player should be guaranteed a place in the team and Soro has fully deserved taking his spot, but with that said, I would bring on Scott Brown in the last few minutes and direct him to take a running fly kick square to the face of Steven Naismith.
Steven Naismith says he "regrets" describing Rangers as a new club when he left Ibrox in 2012.

Nae bother wee man

1608046550238.png

0_JS215971019.jpg

Yer club died mate, no need to apologise you were right first time, you took the EBT now dry up and stop looking for sympathy, the huns hate you.

Back