Celtic v Hibs, Saturday Betfred Cup Semi-final, 2 November -all comments here

Should look at signing eloise full time played a blinder ,frimpong lovin it and Broony well \0/ played a blinder could have had more thought forrest was wasteful with a few

Next step the huns mini or full size makes no odds

A wee bit scrappy in the second half, im loving Elyonoussi and wee Frimpong, fantastic additions to the team and get in there Broony!
Do we care which huns we get in the final? Do we fuck cos they're gonna get gubbed! HH
The time it comes round the Europa will be decided and we will be in single games or not but either way the season will really kick in with a fresh Celtic going through the squad whilst other teams drop with fatigue. Heavy legged scottish cup games coming up in winter heavy parks.

Should look at signing eloise full time played a blinder ,frimpong lovin it and Broony well \0/ played a blinder could have had more thought forrest was wasteful with a few

Next step the huns mini or full size makes no odds
Agreed
And yes, Jamesie could have set up Eddie a few times, but kept the ball
If Eddie was big Hartson, he'd be having a 'word' in the dressing room afterwards :cool:

Great game! Kept running in and out of my office -- only caught Broony's 2nd goal. Thank God for CelticTV, as I will watch a replay when I get home. Officiating was pretty bad, from what I saw, and Hibs 2nd goal was a cheap one. Glad to take the win.

Oh, and the Broony DVD? I think I will order a case.... :D

The time it comes round the Europa will be decided and we will be in single games or not but either way the season will really kick in with a fresh Celtic going through the squad whilst other teams drop with fatigue. Heavy legged Scottish cup games coming up in winter heavy parks.
Soaking wet parkas Boab, with a bottle of ginger, in the pockets
2 results so far, one more to go tomorrow
HH

Great game! Kept running in and out of my office -- only caught Broony's 2nd goal. Thank God for CelticTV, as I will watch a replay when I get home. Officiating was pretty bad, from what I saw, and Hibs 2nd goal was a cheap one. Glad to take the win.

Oh, and the Broony DVD? I think I will order a case.... :D
Linesman giving his usual blind spot missed our penalty but his consistency to be anti Celtic had him out of line when Eddie chipped in wee Callum and gifted us an offside goal, Karma.

Aye, that was absolutely superb, Broony turning back the clock tae his younger when he played attacking mid. Bring on THE RANGERS, let's start THE QUADRUPLE TREBLE AGAINST THE HUNS BASTARDS & BUT KING,GERRARD & THE FVCKIN PEEEPUL BACK IN THE FVCKIN BOX.

🍀MON THE HOOPS🍀HAIL HAIL🍀COYBIG🍀YNWA🍀GLASGOWS🍀GREEN&WHITE🍀WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED, WE SHALL NOT BEMOVED, BY YER HEARTS, YER HIBS OR YER RANGERS, WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED🍀

Members online

Back