Celtic v Hibs, Saturday Betfred Cup Semi-final, 2 November -all comments here

WTF does the below mean, what langauge do the huns hear.

View attachment 4926
What it means is If uve been stupid enuf tae sink any money intae this Shit-hole its noo only good fur Wiping ur ARSE!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..As fur Gimp installing this Winning Mentality..ie Lg titles..How Many have Liverpool won since '90..Fuk AwπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..Took the Scouce U18's tae the DIZZY HEIGHTS OF 10th place so be Afraid..Be Very Afraid!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'd probably still pick Elhamed if we expect to need to defend, can't really judge Wee Frimpong as a defender yet because he hasn't really needed to defend, but what a player, he's a great find and a proper Celtic type of player.
I think we might see both on the park at the same time quite a bit over the next couple of years. I agree that El Hamed will start the big European games like Lazio away where we need to defend. A couple of fantastic buys in the summer.

I think we might see both on the park at the same time quite a bit over the next couple of years. I agree that El Hamed will start the big European games like Lazio away where we need to defend. A couple of fantastic buys in the summer.
Frimpong is also a natural to step into Jamsey's place should he need a rest, he's a versatile player. I've got to say the business we did in the summer has been fantastic, Elhamed, Bauer, Elyonoussi, Jullien, Forster, Frimpong, Bolingoli are all looking good!

Members online

Latest posts

Back