Celtic v Kilmarnock, 3pm Celtic Park Saturday 17 February 2024

I'd start Yang. He looked good when he came on last match. He's willing to take people on and he has pace to burn. I know he's a bit raw but I think he offers more of attacking threat than Palma. And I'm not hating on Palma, I just think we need as much pace in the team as possible. Badger face has figured out how to set up against our tippy tappy shite so we need to be a lot more direct, IMO. Don't do what he expects us to, and that DOB will be chomping at the bit to assist his favourite Glasgow club.

Hart.

Tiger, Rocky (direct passing) scales, Taylor

Maeda, McGregor, O'Riley, Yang

Kyogo

Celticdah.

5-0 the good guys 🍀
Totally agree. Yang should be on instead of Maeda. Other than his goal he wasted countless opportunities to get in crosses from wide. His touch is abysmall on a good day.

Yang is a fantastic talent
Is he Docco really? No not for me 😔 seriously I've seen potential at Celtic in my time . Victor Davidson , Owen Archdeacon, Steve Fulton, Charlie Grant, just some of the names that didn't make it. We must not get carried away with the so called potential in our team at this moment in time. The quality street kids 😁 were IMHO save for a few where real potential.. Kelly's kids ie Lisbon lions were the greatest Celtic team I witnessed. Throughout our existence we have had some great players world class players, and yet we have had mediocre players. That's us to a tee. But at this moment in time we really need quality that BR has been shouting about. I know a few of you will disagree with my Yang assessment. But we can't wait for 4 years down the road to see if he has it. I would say this get rid of the potential in the summer and bring in the quality ready made.

Is he Docco really? No not for me 😔 seriously I've seen potential at Celtic in my time . Victor Davidson , Owen Archdeacon, Steve Fulton, Charlie Grant, just some of the names that didn't make it. We must not get carried away with the so called potential in our team at this moment in time. The quality street kids 😁 were IMHO save for a few where real potential.. Kelly's kids ie Lisbon lions were the greatest Celtic team I witnessed. Throughout our existence we have had some great players world class players, and yet we have had mediocre players. That's us to a tee. But at this moment in time we really need quality that BR has been shouting about. I know a few of you will disagree with my Yang assessment. But we can't wait for 4 years down the road to see if he has it. I would say this get rid of the potential in the summer and bring in the quality ready made.
A would say yang is the best wingman we have at the club!!!at the moment!!!a also think there’s a wee something there that brendan needs to eek out,wether that can happen is anyone’s guess,,but your correct ally need to get real quality in the summer.

A would say yang is the best wingman we have at the club!!!at the moment!!!a also think there’s a wee something there that brendan needs to eek out,wether that can happen is anyone’s guess,,but your correct ally need to get real quality in the summer.
Respect ESP 😀 I would love it if Yang made it 😀 I think the lad needs more time than we can perceive with. We cannot wait till he comes good. As I said quality is really what's needed in the summer. And just to add we will win the double so should be able to buy real quality 😀.

Yang is a player, he'll come good given enough playing time, feel sorry for Liel Abada, he's had some great games for us, but with all that's gone on with the Gaza situation, it's not easy in itself being away from home, family, friends, and Glasgow isn't the easiest 'goldfish bowl 'to navigate, so if he needs time to heal, and play elsewhere, albeit on loan, then so be it, I'd give Yang a start tomorrow HH

Yang is a player, he'll come good given enough playing time, feel sorry for Liel Abada, he's had some great games for us, but with all that's gone on with the Gaza situation, it's not easy in itself being away from home, family, friends, and Glasgow isn't the easiest 'goldfish bowl 'to navigate, so if he needs time to heal, and play elsewhere, albeit on loan, then so be it, I'd give Yang a start tomorrow HH
Abadas head has been turned with the going on conflict in middle east Dill. Have empathy with the lad it's not a great situation to be in. But I don't like the outside forces telling him to quit our club. We will leave the politics aside at this moment. In retrospect it would be better for him to leave for his own sakes

If Abada is not comfortable playing for us then get rid, we don`t need passengers or mt jerseys.
I'm sorry tic we must have empathy with the boy. Circumstances outside football are dictating the lads future. Can't be easy seeing seeing what's going on in Gaza with the IDF. Families torn apart by both sides. Leaving the politics behind the lad has to decide where his futures lie .

Abadas head has been turned with the going on conflict in middle east Dill. Have empathy with the lad it's not a great situation to be in. But I don't like the outside forces telling him to quit our club. We will leave the politics aside at this moment. In retrospect it would be better for him to leave for his own sakes
Family, then football, that's how I roll, the Bhoy is a talented player, but all this stress and strain outwith the game, has gotten to him, I couldn't care less about 'outside forces' they have to be ignored, but he's young, and needs support, and I hope eh comes through this period of of turmoil, and the fact that BR and the club are willing to help him, makes a statement about how much they value him and his well being HH

A believe the celtic fans support for the people of Gaza has given Abada’s agent a chance to use it to get him a move?which is a fuckin dog move if correct!!celtic fans supported Palestine when we had nir biton and Abada so what’s changed??the wee man will find it hard to get a side that’s fans don’t back Palestine so we’re does he go?
The more the genocide goes on the more people will support the Palestine people??
Or here’s a idea he could just say fuckit it’s only a couple a flags being waved,no as if there’s songs or chants…al just get ma heed doon arse up and do ma job?

A believe the celtic fans support for the people of Gaza has given Abada’s agent a chance to use it to get him a move?which is a fuckin dog move if correct!!celtic fans supported Palestine when we had nir biton and Abada so what’s changed??the wee man will find it hard to get a side that’s fans don’t back Palestine so we’re does he go?
The more the genocide goes on the more people will support the Palestine people??
Or here’s a idea he could just say fuckit it’s only a couple a flags being waved,no as if there’s songs or chants…al just get ma heed doon arse up and do ma job?
Maybe Ange will take him to Spurs, about the only club I can think of who's fans dont support the people of Palestine.... Well them and the deady bears but he wont be going there (yet).

Hopefully 5.0 tomorrow 😁 Idah hatrick and hopefully good performance from the team..... abada's situation is complicated and would understand completely if he wanted to leave and I would wish him all the best for his service he's a great young player and I'm sure he will have a bright future in the game 🍀🍀🍀

Abada
Celtic and oppression go hand in hand so it is only reasonable to anyone who can think, would instantly get it, Celtic do not support fascism,oppression,famine or genocide,

So there is a reason why players agents should understand history and Celtic's history and not just try and use it against us because you want to earn a few quid before your talented asset value decreases, Simple advice to any agent our DNA is in our contracts and statements, music, stories and family links to a country that was genocide d and led to mass immigration (immigrants) and if you do not see that as an open and honest conversation you should have informed your assetts off.

Abada
Celtic and oppression go hand in hand so it is only reasonable to anyone who can think, would instantly get it, Celtic do not support fascism,oppression,famine or genocide,

So there is a reason why players agents should understand history and Celtic's history and not just try and use it against us because you want to earn a few quid before your talented asset value decreases, Simple advice to any agent our DNA is in our contracts and statements, music, stories and family links to a country that was genocide d and led to mass immigration (immigrants) and if you do not see that as an open and honest conversation you should have informed your assetts off.
100%

Members online

Back