Celtic v Kilmarnock - Match Thread

Quite disappointed that the game isn't televised, unless I'm wrong?

I've got a little bit of hope for this one. Of course, that could all go out of the window once the teamsheet rolls in. Turnbull to play. He hasn't much gametime so might not last another 90 minutes this close to Thursday but he has to start. He's the one for me.

I'm not now suddenly pro-Lennon but I'm enjoying looking forwards to a game for a change and want to milk it for all it is worth and show some positivity!

I've got a little bit of hope for this one. Of course, that could all go out of the window once the teamsheet rolls in. Turnbull to play. He hasn't much gametime so might not last another 90 minutes this close to Thursday but he has to start. He's the one for me.

I'm not now suddenly pro-Lennon but I'm enjoying looking forwards to a game for a change and want to milk it for all it is worth and show some positivity!
Dear Holy Faither when the Donald Duck ur yi gonna shove sum o that Divine interfekinvention doon Paradise wiy
Yours MD (no pittin ma name ti it)
Welcome to thi noise yir Hloiness I’m oan ma wiy ti the Chapel ti confuse ma sins ti Faither Hoopy.
Welcome to the madness Pope Timothy
Enjoy

HH 👏

🤔🤔🤔 it’s oan yer VST extra value btw or yea can just steal it

Members online

Latest posts

Back