Celtic v Legia match thread. All hail the holy goaliešŸ™

Get McCarthy so far tae Fuk fae a Celtic shirt!! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
We've lost our shape. Big difference this half.
Aye cunts like julien on just doing witever he wants hope thr gaffers trying to get another club to bite way him as for mj there's plenty of young relented wingers out there with better end product...

As for mcarthur Sean I think it's a case of he's here on heavy wedge fuckin use him he cam play against the dross to give one of the better players breaks thruout the season may aswell hes not fuckin leaving the cunt šŸ¤¬

Weā€™ve shipped 9 in 5 so far, only friendlies but surely to christ we should be tighter than that in games like this??
The FILTH seem tae pride theirselves in losing the MINIMUM, we don't seem tae gie a Fuk m8!! šŸ˜šŸ˜.. No matter in Scotland but unless we tighten up if we draw Top drawer sides we're in fur sum HUMPINS! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Aye cunts like julien on just doing witever he wants hope thr gaffers trying to get another club to bite way him as for mj there's plenty of young relented wingers out there with better end product...

As for mcarthur Sean I think it's a case of he's here on heavy wedge fuckin use him he cam play against the dross to give one of the better players breaks thruout the season may aswell hes not fuckin leaving the cunt šŸ¤¬
I don't think he's good enuf tae play against even the dross m8, he's UTTER SHITE!! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Departed Liewell must be oan hof eez wages m8 fur him tae be anywhere near the squad!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Nae idea why McCarthy was brought to the club, he has offered absolutely zero. Wee Mikey needs to move on to a level he can shine, its not at this level thatā€™s been proven, Julien needs flung to feck, we gave him recovery time and he gave us pish talk in the papers. There should be no room for passengers, only them fighting for a place i a winning team.

Nae idea why McCarthy was brought to the club, he has offered absolutely zero. Wee Mikey needs to move on to a level he can shine, its not at this level thatā€™s been proven, Julien needs flung to feck, we gave him recovery time and he gave us pish talk in the papers. There should be no room for passengers, only them fighting for a place i a winning team.
As I said above m8 Musta been a Departing Liewell last shot or Big Ange wiz Blootad!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Most obvious frustration under Ange is getting well ahead against European opposition only to think that your not surprised to see it getting pulled back.
Very annoying but currently still a reality.
Appreciate its another friendly but still not being addressed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back