CELTIC v minis 🤮

Enjoyed that yesterday 😊.

60 mins of attacking football reminding this fan of the Tommy Burns era, attack attack attack.

Second half the pace dropped and the moving of Calmac further forward to allow our new Bhoy on didn't work either.

Think it was TT earlier talking about the movement of the mids (a bugbear of mine also), but Calmac showed for everything yesterday when playing deeper, him going forward and Tom going walkabout allowed the diets to actually try football for a change, that and bringing on a winger for a hasbeen at half time.

Outstanding performance by Tom Calmac and Kyogo
I said it couple of games ago 50
Football of the burns era
There were nae tickets to be had cos everybody wanted to see it
That style has you in your bed early the night before a game trying to get to sleep cis Santa’s coming the next day
It was a joy to watch
That is the Celtic way

I’ll get to the game later but we need to remember that we win as a team and lose as a team. There are no individuals in a team.

It’s easy to criticise people for mistakes, what starfelt did yesterday for the penalty happened all over the park throughout the game. He’s the guy that gets punished though by the nature of his position.

This way of playing is what the manager wants. It starts at the back and in a frantic game of football mistakes are made, hopefully he’ll learn. We were warned that anges teams are involved in goals at both ends of the park.

I’d hate to see Starfelt become the new Taylor/ralstin/Forrest of the crowd.
Just another knee jerk reaction from me yesterday but I don't think he'll be victimised in the way Shane Duffy was. He really was truly awful.

Just another knee jerk reaction from me yesterday but I don't think he'll be victimised in the way Shane Duffy was. He really was truly awful.
We all live in the moment shammy and haven’t read back yet to see anyone’s comments in particular
It’s okay on a forum but it’s different at a game when the collective sighs and shouts are heard
I heard it myself yesterday

Enjoyed that yesterday 😊.

60 mins of attacking football reminding this fan of the Tommy Burns era, attack attack attack.

Second half the pace dropped and the moving of Calmac further forward to allow our new Bhoy on didn't work either.

Think it was TT earlier talking about the movement of the mids (a bugbear of mine also), but Calmac showed for everything yesterday when playing deeper, him going forward and Tom going walkabout allowed the diets to actually try football for a change, that and bringing on a winger for a hasbeen at half time.

Outstanding performance by Tom Calmac and Kyogo
Was almost right behind Kyogo and 'that' pass was absolutely sublime. He is so energetic and enthusiastic but what vision he has. His goal also was top drawer bearing in mind that Craig Gordon had one of his best performances for a long time yesterday how he beat him from that angle was magnificent. I wasnt one of the bhoys who were booing big Craig Gordon as I felt it could and probably should have so easily been him in our goal but I realise it's just a bit of fun for most. After all weve heard of how hart struggles allegedly to get down to his left quickly I was begging him to dive left he didnt. How that game finished 3-2 is a mystery but for hearts 2nd and for all the good work and deserved praise for Ralston i found him to be partially at fault for that second goal. He was miles from his man and almost turned his back as the cross came in unlucky deflection for us left hart no chance. Sitting in the sun at paradise and treated to that 1st half performance was aw superb just cant get enough. Hope the bhoys have kept enough in the tank for AZ , wonderful day more of the same please HH

Another thing is this fannying aboot at the back. Watched with growing trepidation on several occasions as we played ourselves into tighter and tighter spots. What is this compulsion with trying to play back to the keeper every time? Sometimes the keeper is forced to just hoof it upfield himself. Are our outfield players incapable of doing that too?

It's with purpose now though. Under lennon and in BRs last season it was pointless passing due to no one creating space in the midfield or forward line. But now there is a reason for it. We are inviting the opposition to press us and push their forwards and midfields up the park. We then have runners (ralston, taylor, abada, forrest, turnbull, Christie and of course Kyogo) creating loads of space in the midfield and forward lines....its perfect for attacking football. Our players are highly paid professionals and Ange is trusting them the stay calm and do their jobs and so far it's working. There will be mistakes, ofcourse there will but I'll take that if it means we are getting the exciting high scoring football that we are seeing at the moment. 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Screenshot_20210816-111112_Gallery.jpgwas seeing this throughout the first half joe hart doing his david Marshall thing gives me the fears it really does and there was a moment when a ricochet was lucky to come to a Celtic player. This might be what Ange wants a sweeper keeper but this is far upfield for a sweeper. Edge of your box will do just fine joe thanks very much. HH

View attachment 15395was seeing this throughout the first half joe hart doing his david Marshall thing gives me the fears it really does and there was a moment when a ricochet was lucky to come to a Celtic player. This might be what Ange wants a sweeper keeper but this is far upfield for a sweeper. Edge of your box will do just fine joe thanks very much. HH
I hope you're laughing at my dodgy photo with balding hoopster included1888 and not joe harts DMF stint lol

Just watched the highlights on YT.
There is another penalty incident that most missed.
If you watch the vid, at 2.16, we get a corner, the one Eddy gets the head on saved by Gordon, as the ball is coming over Souter blatantly pushes Welsh in the back to the deck, Beaton has a clear view as he's standing behind them on the edge of the area, DOB.

Members online

Latest posts

Back