Celtic v Motherwell, Saturday 1st October 3pm

I mentioned this a few years ago when the Noise was fairly new and I remember MD was a big fan of Porteus too. His career seemed to stall as is often the way for promising teenagers in that they don't seem to learn and improve.

However, he seems to have turned a corner this season and I would not be against having a no-nonsense home-grown CB like him at the club. The problem is that playing in the Hoops he will have a massive target on his back for the MIBs looking to clamp down on the same type of tackles that are deemed to be acceptable for our opponents to make.
True BB. If he wore the hoops every tackle he made would be looked at by VAR

After his performance for Scotland think more than Celtic will be looking he could be a good buy even if he is second choice it would be up to him to get his name on the team sheet the same as any other player reading other sport news don’t think he is on a good contract could be worth a punt sure he would improve if he came to Celtic

Carter-Vickers, Starfelt and Giakoumakis all out for tomorrow. CCV has a chance for Leipzig midweek.
Maeda and Haksabanovic both fit
Yeah Starfelt going to be at least a few more weeks, Ange disappointed for him. GG and CCV possibly ready for midweek, the rest are fine. Some brilliant answers from Ange today. I asked him about the Ajax model he talked about re chipping away in the Champions League and as that would take time will he be here to see it through. Also asked him about his relationship with Dermot Desmond and how often they talk. Ange said Desmond said he'd only call him after a defeat so he hasn't heard from him in a year!

Good answer from ange about Desmond as sharp as ever. Tomorrow's match is a test to see how we respond to a defeat domestically we haven't had one in a year after all.with the zombies 🧟‍♂️ playing first any slip up by them will kick off the calls for the zombie manager to pack his bags.but as always the minis will act like wee bitches and lay down for them they really are a team without a soul.i fancy us to win 2-0 Mon the hoops

Yas, back tae the bread & butter football, the international break was an enjoyable week of drunkennes, banter & 7pts for.The Dark Blue.

Now back tae Paradise & hopefully the pumping of Motherwell, gone for 5-0 the Celtic on the predictor & will stick with that for the game.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️MON THE HOOPS IN TAE THUM☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Potential CL games to be involved in ?
I think he'd be a useful acquisition with our injury problems, plus he doesn't seem to like the Huns
Did well last week for Scotland, mind you, so did Dykes, Hendry and McTominay when called upon
I don't see why Porteous wouldn't help
HH
Wouldn't be able to get him until January anyway and if we get through our current defensive injury issues without dropping points we could be well on our way to the league title by then.

Wouldn't be able to get him until January anyway and if we get through our current defensive injury issues without dropping points we could be well on our way to the league title by then.
Not CL this year, but Europe moving forward
I've always maintained 'Horses for courses'
So some of the players currently playing in the SPFL might be a good option for our games on plastic and against the knuckle dragging teams
COYBIG

Back