Celtic v Motherwell - Sunday 30 August, Celtic Park - kick-off 3pm, all comments here

Ajeti been with us a couple of weeks, told he's not match fit and already made it obvious Lenny prefers him to Klimala who as far as we know is bursting to go and done nothing wrong with the few times on the park. Why? Praying we start the game with a striker on the pitch but I'm taking nothing forgranted.

Lenny is quoted as saying he still thinks he played the correct team. Worrying as fek.
Any confidence I gained in Lennon last season is quickly eroding again, Stevie. He is the main reason I am worried about fcking up the 10.

Let's play Klimala and Ajeti, though I doubt we will. Lennon will have to justify his not match fit claim.
And am pleased to see that now the deflection tactic of players wanting away has been reversed that we have a happy squad who just need to focus a bit more. FFS how much sh1t are we expected to swallow. It's now about results. I doubt lennnon can survive any kind of reversal in this game. He needs a good result and a minimum of a committed performance tomorrow.
Be interesting to see who is the scapegoat for Wednesday, Ntcham and Ajer probably
Anyway 4 0, I still believe in our club if not necessarily the manager.
HH

I've noticed that Barkas seems to be getting an awful lot of stick as well. I would ask for a bit of patience and let's not write him off already (OK - I said the same for Boli who did indeed turn out to be dodgy and a comete fucktard too). I actually think he has done mostly OK so far - good distribution and mostly safe hands.

There have been a couple of fantastic shots that went past him and he was at fault for the winning goal on Wednesday (but I'd argue there were others who shoulder a much larger share of the blame for that sloppy goal).

It isn't his fault that we missed out on the Waa or let Craig Gordon walk out of the door. He is a goalie settling into a new team on a new country in very unusual circumstances, so immediately making him a fall guy is NOT going to help him to settle and perform to his best is we start moaning and demanding that he is dropped already (for a keeper that many of the complainers were moaning about just a few weeks ago).

If we support him and he turns out to be absolute dogshit then he is fair game then, but please give the guy a chance.
wheres the fun in that

Ajeti Verdict,, without a doubt,definitely cannot use the same excuse that he is not fit enough,he has got to be able to do 70 minutes,,what would happen if we were to get big Duffy in... maybe be fit enough by October????.

HH.
I hope he is fit, if he isn't Klimala needs to play and we can see how the boy does. Going with no striker is shambolic management. If Klimala isnt goid enough to play against fucking Mothereell at home then our scouting and the judgement of Lennin is utterly embarressing. If he fails he will join about a dozen other cheap buys who have done nothing but waste our depleted resources. If that happens again it shows something is still very wrong about how and who we recruit.

would go with klimala from the start the guys not been given a chance and looks hungry as feck for some action he's done nothing wrong and everything right

Ajetis not fit and not up to speed with how we play if he dosen't get a game we'll know he's been another shved and the manager will never play him ,more money wasted

We could play absolutely shit and score a few goals just don't think that will happen can more envisage a scrappy game were we need to score first and keep a clean sheet because of they score first with all that has happened this week we can't guarantee the players could lift themselves to win it

The problem in that is, it is a feature that is increasing that we need to bounce back. We need to do this because we dont tool up when required, the signings we do make are cheap, risky punts that rarely work and so we stay in that groove of not reaching where we could be. The danger with our dithering, cheapskate approach is a gradual decline and missed opportunities that cost us and prevents further development.

We will lose our dominance through this shitebag approach and every year we see us going down another wee bit. Losing another ÂŁ60m because we bought a striker the manager now doesnt fancy sums us up.

Self inflicted demise is a scandal, but that's what I have witnessed these last few years under the hesitant Lawell. To me our whole recruitment and scouting is fucking rank. I dont know where we got the cunts, but we need to stop because they have a 5/1 success rate. Players they bring in sit on the bench, come on to show they arent good enough, then we let them go.

We now have no money to play with. So, our decline will continue probably to the point where that pile of utter shite win the league in the next year or so. What a fucking shambles overseeing that. But, that where we are headed with that tight fisted bastard Lawell in charge. An absolute scandal and abdication of responsibility from the self interested egotistical cunt. We should be out of sight, and to me, not being is abject failure on his part. I am fuck8ng raging but it's a place 8 knew we were heading. He needs to change or we are fucked. Even qualifying for the shit EL isnt a cert now. And please save me, it would be better for the 10 if we had no diversions. That's the kind of zero ambition that cunt Lawell has.
Not sticking up for Lawell but he is only doing the bidding of DD

Really depressing reading this thread ,seems every cunt and their grannys turned on the manager
Not everyone, but he has to accept a lot of responsibility for the shitshow. And more importantly he makes sure he never makes such a ridiculous team selection again. As a team we need to sort it all out very quickly as this season is too important for us to screw it up.

Last edited:
If ever a game was going to be a statement of intent for the season, then this may well be the game to state that intent.

Mothewell will be combative and aggressive. The referee will myopic and sight selective. The media (and many fans) will smell blood.

There's more at stake than Lenny's bruised ego. If he goes into stubborn mode, then we could be in for a long afternoon. If he shows courage, then he might just generate some of the goodwill that he's going to need to get the job done. Do we back ourselves to have the better players and character to put out an attacking formation to beat Motherwell? Do we have the confidence to change the shape and get players in the box? Are Soro, Klimala and Ajeti ÂŁ10 million worth of talent, or are they just another three white elephants to add to our extensive collection?

Just as one shitey result does not a bad team make, neither does just one good result repair that damage, but we have to start somewhere and this game is as good a test as any.

Time to man-up, Bhoys.

Yesterday is gone,today's game is important and more vital than ever,,whatever mistakes were made we can only put right going forward,after watching sevco against Hamilton and seeing a player sent off to sevco s advantage,at best this was a yellow,to Win the ten we are on our own and need to make our mark today HH

Play Paddy he will be up to speed for Motherwell as he played against similar opposition at his old club. Paddy is a young talent hoping to find his game, give him it today.
Forget this shite and paper talk gaffer does not fancy him, nows the time for his game time and let him stake his place.
Article today the guy should put in a transfer, aye nae bother anyone tell me who the fuck Tam McAnus is.

Latest posts

Back