Celtic v Motherwell - Sunday 30 August, Celtic Park - kick-off 3pm, all comments here

I just read on Facebook someone saying their son forwarded what is supposed to be today's lineup at 8:45. Fortunately this guy is as angry about the leaked teamsheets as most of us so he refused to post it.

But if it is doing the rounds then we know that some clickbait blogger desperate for website hits will posr it in the next couple of hours, which will give our opponents a chance to prepare contingency tactics to counteract this line up.

This is looking very much like a disgruntled player trying to undermine our club.

Easy sorted mate:

1598788575299.png

Can we all safely assume that every manager in this league has a fair-to-decent idea of how we start and how we line up?

This is the time to show our versatility and depth by putting out a starting XI and formation that they have NOT accounted for. If it doesn't pay dividends, then there are 5 options on the bench to turn it around, but I stand by the principles that genuinely good players can adapt to any circumstance, so let's see how good these boys are?

Me, personally.........I'd go good old-fashioned 4-4-2. No hiding place. No excuses. Just go out and do your job.

Just don't see what everyone else see's in ajeti ,between him and klimala (an unknown talent ) klimala offers more movement good running off the ball and quick on the break , from the little i've seen of ajeti he's more a penaly box striker feeds on the scraps and stagnent in his movement

Maybe they will prove me wrong or maybe they'll come off the bench with 3 mins to go and score
Ajeti definitely looks like he needs to have someone up there alongside him. He looks a decent enough target, but he still needs someone to play off him

All I ask for are players and a team that play without fear.

We will whinge and whine when a pass goes astray, when a shot blooters over the bar, when the keeper throws one in. It's in our nature and is what it is.

What I can't forgive is cowardice and slinking away back into the shadows.

Jim Craig could have fell to pieces in 67. The man picked himself up and never hid. Never feared the next mistake. Never relinquished his responsibility.

We all fuck up (some of us much more than others), it's not the fuck up I focus on, it's the recovery.

Any team opposing Celtic in Paradise should be shitting their jockeys at the prospect. Just be fearless, brave and give your all to the cause and we will venerate you!

All I ask for are players and a team that play without fear.

We will whinge and whine when a pass goes astray, when a shot blooters over the bar, when the keeper throws one in. It's in our nature and is what it is.

What I can't forgive is cowardice and slinking away back into the shadows.

Jim Craig could have fell to pieces in 67. The man picked himself up and never hid. Never feared the next mistake. Never relinquished his responsibility.

We all fuck up (some of us much more than others), it's not the fuck up I focus on, it's the recovery.

Any team opposing Celtic in Paradise should be shitting their jockeys at the prospect. Just be fearless, brave and give your all to the cause and we will venerate you!
Well Lennon had better have these misfiring bastards fired up today so they prove they still give a damn about the club. With this team selection, he is taking a gamble that they will all step up to the plate today - anything less than a win and he could well be out on his arse!

Back