Celtic v Motherwell - Sunday 30 August, Celtic Park - kick-off 3pm, all comments here

Lenny should have kept his own council and not ran to the press on wednesday that for me was a huge mistake ,it's a shit storm we could have done without and one he created ,but it's in the past

The players reaction today will be telling ,Motherwell set up to be physical and always get away with it ,we can't take anymore fk ups it's time to stand up and be counted

Nae leaks yit??????.

Imho Lenny will go with.

Barkas

Frimps Chris n Kris Taylor

Broonie n Calmac

Jamsie Ollie Ryan

Ajeti.....

Me I would go with

Barkas

Frimps Ajer Bitton Taylor

Turnball Broonie Calmac

Ryan Ajeti Jamsie.

If its Neil's team 4 nuffin Celtic. Goals from Ajeti x2 Chris and Ryan.

If its mine 6 nuffin Ajeti x3 David Calmac Ryan...

H.H

In Lenny we Trust

Nae leaks yit??????.

Imho Lenny will go with.

Barkas

Frimps Chris n Kris Taylor

Broonie n Calmac

Jamsie Ollie Ryan

Ajeti.....

Me I would go with

Barkas

Frimps Ajer Bitton Taylor

Turnball Broonie Calmac

Ryan Ajeti Jamsie.

If its Neil's team 4 nuffin Celtic. Goals from Ajeti x2 Chris and Ryan.

If its mine 6 nuffin Ajeti x3 David Calmac Ryan...

H.H

In Lenny we Trust
In 50 I Trust..........I'll take your team and scoreline, mate!

I just read on Facebook someone saying their son forwarded what is supposed to be today's lineup at 8:45. Fortunately this guy is as angry about the leaked teamsheets as most of us so he refused to post it.

But if it is doing the rounds then we know that some clickbait blogger desperate for website hits will posr it in the next couple of hours, which will give our opponents a chance to prepare contingency tactics to counteract this line up.

This is looking very much like a disgruntled player trying to undermine our club.

Just don't see what everyone else see's in ajeti ,between him and klimala (an unknown talent ) klimala offers more movement good running off the ball and quick on the break , from the little i've seen of ajeti he's more a penaly box striker feeds on the scraps and stagnent in his movement

Maybe they will prove me wrong or maybe they'll come off the bench with 3 mins to go and score

This match should be a good gauge for how this is going to play out. Can the team use all of the negativity and frustrations as a catalyst to pull together and move forward together or will we completely splinter and fall apart.

If we are going to play the want-aways then make sure that they play out of their skins for us so they secure the best possible move (let's be honest - probably most teams, includong some very good Celtic teams, will have contained players agitating for a move - but they still need to be professional once they go on the pitch).

Obviously we all hope we can use this humiliation to spur us onto greatness this season. Remember that the Seville season started badly in Europe too against a very unfancied Basel.

C'mon the Celtic - let's get fired into them for the full 90+ minutes!
Going by the last line up I'd say Barkas as CF calmac at CB broony LB forrest RB bitton on the left wing soro on the right etc etc

Back