Celtic v Nomme Kalju - all comments here

As successful and brilliant as we were under BR, this is what I am looking for when I watch Celtic v anyone. Breathtakingly fast flowing attacking football with some truly awesome goals to boot. Playing 2 strikers up front (@CP anyway). Now peepull will say it's only kalju (whilst lauding the magnificent performance against ST Joseph's ) however kalju are champions of Estonia and knocked out the Macedonian champions to get to CP, a great achievement in itself and would demolish ST Joseph's by 10 goals as well. We've underestimated teams before at CL level, (red imps) so we are aware that you cannot underestimate any European national champions especially in the champions league, and, before our season has even started. Really impressed with the whole show tonight. The tempo, the way we broke down 11 men behind the ball (something we've struggled with a lot last 2 seasons) the quality of the goals, Griffiths free kick, the size of the attendance even though the game was very overpriced. Christie was immense, Edouard linked up really well. Defence was solid without being threatened much. Ajer, another top display, so too McGregor, Forrest Broony. We're still rusty and I could see that at times and it's to be expected. With shved, bayo, jullien, arzani, rogic, new signings still to come in I'm feeling confidently optimistic that we will see off our next round opponents. The direct style of play associated with Celtic has returned without being gung-ho about it. We are once more exciting to watch, no more thousand passes to win a corner. Topping it all off the post match interview and calmac saying of Griffiths "the wee man's done well" ?? I thought , did I just hear that right haha. Griffs face ? pure golden. Really professional display, there was one moment at the end Bain was beaten, I thought here's the customary concession, but it was inches wide. This is the CL, expect champions to create chances. Can't wait til we are fully up to speed. Loved the fans didn't heckle Ntcham that's lennys job. What else? Did I say how positive I feel ? Mon the hoops HH 9iar here we come. ???☘☘☘x☘☘☘
Hail Hail Winter, spot on!

Well what do I think, we moved the ball quicker to teammates where they knew where they were without looking. Done about 20 yr ago in Europe, we looked good fast paced, one touch interaction in attack. be interesting how we defend???

I'm 13 hours ahead of you people in Scotland and its already Thursday, How's that for time travel. That result sent a shiver down the spines of Europe. You can be sure that no team longs to be drawn against us. By next week we will be in the third round and I hope we play Cluj. Things just seem to be falling our way. This could be a history making season.

Slept through the whole shootin match..., bastard but this ice lolly’s nice.

ah blame ma pal schumacker.. its his fault!!! Wheres ma russian ya c**t ??

As successful and brilliant as we were under BR, this is what I am looking for when I watch Celtic v anyone. Breathtakingly fast flowing attacking football with some truly awesome goals to boot. Playing 2 strikers up front (@CP anyway). Now peepull will say it's only kalju (whilst lauding the magnificent performance against ST Joseph's ) however kalju are champions of Estonia and knocked out the Macedonian champions to get to CP, a great achievement in itself and would demolish ST Joseph's by 10 goals as well. We've underestimated teams before at CL level, (red imps) so we are aware that you cannot underestimate any European national champions especially in the champions league, and, before our season has even started. Really impressed with the whole show tonight. The tempo, the way we broke down 11 men behind the ball (something we've struggled with a lot last 2 seasons) the quality of the goals, Griffiths free kick, the size of the attendance even though the game was very overpriced. Christie was immense, Edouard linked up really well. Defence was solid without being threatened much. Ajer, another top display, so too McGregor, Forrest Broony. We're still rusty and I could see that at times and it's to be expected. With shved, bayo, jullien, arzani, rogic, new signings still to come in I'm feeling confidently optimistic that we will see off our next round opponents. The direct style of play associated with Celtic has returned without being gung-ho about it. We are once more exciting to watch, no more thousand passes to win a corner. Topping it all off the post match interview and calmac saying of Griffiths "the wee man's done well" ?? I thought , did I just hear that right haha. Griffs face ? pure golden. Really professional display, there was one moment at the end Bain was beaten, I thought here's the customary concession, but it was inches wide. This is the CL, expect champions to create chances. Can't wait til we are fully up to speed. Loved the fans didn't heckle Ntcham that's lennys job. What else? Did I say how positive I feel ? Mon the hoops HH 9iar here we come. ???☘☘☘x☘☘☘
Holy Feck !!. Nice to read a post by somebody who was at the same game as me :LOL:. Spot on Winter,we were playing the Champions !! of their country, and made them look ordinary while we are still in our pre season which is a cracking achievement and on top of that Lenny is looking to add muscle to our midfield,which I think we will require more than ever in the coming season.Glorious entertainment tonight and Morgan (really like this boy) took his wee chance to shine again but in truth the whole team were braw tonight. :D:D:D

Holy Feck !!. Nice to read a post by somebody who was at the same game as me :LOL:. Spot on Winter,we were playing the Champions !! of their country, and made them look ordinary while we are still in our pre season which is a cracking achievement and on top of that Lenny is looking to add muscle to our midfield,which I think we will require more than ever in the coming season.Glorious entertainment tonight and Morgan (really like this boy) took his wee chance to shine again but in truth the whole team were braw tonight. :D:D:D
even N'tcham looked interested when he came on!!!!

Getting there ,gradually getting to the place we want to be,forget what the shit is doing ,that’s their prob,hh

by the way Maria did not know you were away ?nice to see you back. We all have a life, I would not be on here , if not for support from others. This is a lifeline for people regardless.

Don’t give me that face lol ????

Reactions: Ray
I'm 13 hours ahead of you people in Scotland and its already Thursday, How's that for time travel. That result sent a shiver down the spines of Europe. You can be sure that no team longs to be drawn against us. By next week we will be in the third round and I hope we play Cluj. Things just seem to be falling our way. This could be a history making season.
Would be great if we could break the mould in Europe and progress,yeh would be nice ,hh

Members online

Latest posts

Back