Celtic v OFFC, Saturday 3rd September at 12:30pm (Parkhead timezone)

Lets not forget, the crowd can genuinely scare the shit out of them.
Haven’t been to a game with a club of that name since the original one died….christ ad love to see another one live, but I’m certain those who will be there will make a noise…the 12th man without any doubt.
Mon the hoops 💚
I live for the day when the Huns have to give us the free Broomloan back cos they need the fuckin money!
Is it possible to die laughing?

I think we could very well spank them, they can’t live with the atmosphere at Celtic park, we go ahead early, as I think we will, there every chance of a total hun collapse, 5 is another possibility, Bobby sands in centre of the defence, looks a bomb scare, can see him being hooked after we go 3 up in the 1st half hr, with linstrum going into the back line, severely weakening their midfield, giving us the free run in there, …..tomorrow could be a water shed moment……

A heavy defeat to us, and a heavy defeat to Liverpool, and GBV could be history, only the “lucky” run to the European final with teams underestimating them saved his job, the gullabilly’s are already shouting about where’s the money, why have we not bought anyone….watch out for panic free agent signing next weekend….
This man!! I'm also feart to give voice to it out loud but there's a better than even chance we really go to town on this mob and destroy their morale for months, during which time we'll secure the treble. The penny will drop for some. "Rangers" are never going to catch up without a Euromillions win, and they'll be pumped out their group.
The decline continues 😅

A game we need full concentration throughout the team we know how they play against us double up on our wide players and try to drag us into the overload in the middle of the park, their out ball is out wide our full backs can't get sucked in to leave the space for this to happen a win would be the preffered choice for us fans and the team just don't lose.will be their game and they have a team of officials to worry about as well. COYBIG

The new bhoy would possibly be the man to sort it but it's come too early from him. I hope our passing and movement negates the need for muscle.
The great Barca team had a midfield of Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro and messi
They couldn’t reach the door handle to a gym but they didnt do too bad
We’re not Barca but we’re going to beat Madrid just like we did Barca

IMHO our starting 11 should be the same as last Sunday against DU. As should our game plan. Sevco are better than DU but that shouldnt matter, and it won't. Not saying we will score 9 but if we play the same way I don't think they can stop us winning. lets not forget they are also playing for places in their CL game. We will be facing all out aggression from the start. Keep an eye on Lundstrum he'll wanting to take a scalp early doors.

Totally relaxed myself at the moment SP, or course that will change closer to kick off no doubt.
The game will be decided by just how clinical we are in front of goal, even if as a support we can tend to focus upon our defensive line moreso still imo.
We have played well within ourselves so far this season and got plenty more to offer within the tank yet and can see us actually stepping up in gears, starting tomorrow as we enter a totally different phase of our season.
As an attacking force we can be poetry in motion and the understanding of the movement of the front 5 can be at a level of impossible to defend against for the full 90 minutes now.
Them big moments within a game are becoming more frequent now and haven't seen nothing from hun scum to suggest that they have the discipline and mental strength to be able to cope with such a barrage of attacks from every angle upon the battle field either.
A big difference within our play now has been the roles of the attacking midfielders this season, where they are prepared to cross over moreso thus not making them as easy to mark as they were at times last season imo.
Expecting the scum to try and go man to man upon hatate and O'Reilly but won't be successful in being able to handle there movements and intelligence along with the other 3 forward is a very frightening prospect for any team, let alone a poor hun scum team imo.
Just how clinical we are in front of goal will determine just how comfortable tomorrow will be and with our confidence and togetherness still very firmly intact, I really can't see anything but a comfortable win for ourselves imo.
First twenty minutes is critical
I always 'feel' that that's what sets the tone for the game, tackles flying in, and whether the mason in black allows their thuggery to go unpunished 'from the off'
Usually if I'm feeling calm by then (as in the 6-2 game) we'll do the business
And tomorrow will be no different
Early morning, as the sun is coming up around half time, tea and breakfast, in front of me, as I enjoy the win for the Bhoys
HH
COYBIG

I would love him to play. Being so unfit he will lose the rag quicker than normal and force the cheating mib to send him off
If he's playing, watch him jumping back into players as the ball comes in
In fact, watch for that from them the whole game
I can see us winning this handily, by 2-3 goals
Also see them getting their usual 'Penalty to DeadCo' as they're well known for falling anytime they're near the box
3 points is what we want, and fingers crossed, no injuries, and it's a great week to watch the Bhoys
HH

The great Barca team had a midfield of Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro and messi
They couldn’t reach the door handle to a gym but they didnt do too bad
We’re not Barca but we’re going to beat Madrid just like we did Barca
And wee Greg is going to be the MotM tomorrow
100% commitment from all the Bhoys, and with Joe Hart and Calmac giving the pre match inspirational speeches, we'll be on our way to another 3 points by dinner time (tea time, for those of you, in Scotland)
Great, now I'm hungry

YNWA

Who needs a plan B Bawwy...?
Ange...
“People have been telling me my whole career I’ve only got a Plan A – and they are right! My Plan A is to win things. That’s all I’ve tried to do my whole career and as long as I’m winning things then it’s a pretty good bet to keep doing what I’m doing. If I stop winning things then maybe I’ll look to change the way my teams play. At the moment that’s where my focus is. When you look at my team anyway, the players we have all bring different qualities. I’ve tried to build the squad that way. Yes, we have some principles around our football, but if you look at the areas of the side, they all bring different attributes which can change the nature of the game.”

Can we win heavily against them? So heavily that they never forget their humiliation. Yes we can. NZ lost last week to Argentina in Rugby Tonight NZ 53 Argentina 3. We can score 6.

Last edited:
Alright Bhoys

Today we will show the Huns what its like to play classical football.

We will fek them up by keeping the ball wide and coming inside to destroy them.

they will be running about like Dundee utd on methadone trying to figure out what's happening.

today will be a show of class and of how far they are actually falling behind whilst we progress continually.

Kyogo and 3-0 will be my bet with a few small stakes on a couple of higher score lines in the event they collapse earlier than i think.

Have a good day, stomach not quite ready for the early breakfast due to the butterflies as no matter how confident i am they still seem to appear.

Hail Hail

I agree he’ll be at his hun best but we’ll still win But if that happens and any of the sending offs are dodgy I hope our board grow a pair and speak up Especially if we win then there can’t be the excuse of sour grapes
We share the same thought. I too believe we will take all the points, but it will be closer and less comfortable due to Ol' Nick the MiB. Any neutral ref and I would see a four goal difference between the teams, but N*ck the Pr*ck is not of the neutral ilk. Many in the (the)Rangers team are more skilled in the darker arts than they are on the ball, and with the aid of the MiB it would not surprise me if they opened the scoring. However, despite the questionable balance and lack of fair play of the MiB we will still be too good for the 'Sevvie' Bears!

Back