Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

We are a group of individuals trying to make things happen but mostly going about it in a half arsed manner. No speed, intensity to our play. We have no discernible style of play, no shape to the team, a lack of organisation and questionable fitness.
Its no surprise that those who are shining at the moment are the newer/younger players with something to prove. Turnbull, Soro, Frimpong, even Johnston would all thrive with good coaching, unfortunately that doesn't appear to happening anytime soon.
So negative and in my opinion , pure shite

Ànother solid performance in defence. I don't think it is a coincidence that yet again Soro is protecting them in midfield.

I thought we did ok until we got in and around their box. We have lost that ruthless cutting edge up front just now, but the players have the talent - they just need more confidence to get going again.

Last edited:
I have admit that we don’t seem to be getting the rub of the green at minute either, the ball doesn’t seem to be falling kindly for us. I know the saying is you make your own luck but I’m not sure that’s always true.
It’s always bugged me that when you’re going a sticky patch the breaks inevitably seem to go against you??
There’s a semblance of truth in there pal
But we canni complain about luck when you watch the bad luck that lots encountered over the decade 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ànother solid performance in defence. I don't think it is a coincidence that yet again Soro is protecting them in midfield.

I thought we did ok until we hot in snd around their box. We have lost that ruthless cutting edge up front just now, but the players have the talent - they just need more confidence to get going again.
Too often the team look as if they've never played alongside each other.

I think what’s clear to everybody is that Frimpong isn’t getting to the byeline enough. He has the pace and skill to do it. Why he doesn’t is less obvious. Unless he’s being told not too. Anybody know when Jamsie is due back?
Lacking the confidence of last year clearly
It’s the young ones that shrink in adversity
The captain stands tall being the wise old man

Members online

Latest posts

Back