Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

Ànother solid performance in defence. I don't think it is a coincidence that yet again Soro is protecting them in midfield.

I thought we did ok until we hot in snd around their box. We have lost that ruthless cutting edge up front just now, but the players have the talent - they just need more confidence to get going again.
We saw what happened on Sunday without Soro.doing his assassin act. He is my first on the team sheet and was from the start if the season. Fucking criminal and pathetic that it took us getting humiliated in the EL to give him a chance. The whole fucking coaching staff must be blind, or useless. Or both. He is a star.

Ànother solid performance in defence. I don't think it is a coincidence that yet again Soro is protecting them in midfield.

Think that had more to do with Ross County barely venturing beyond the halfway line than the cover provided by Soro tbh BB, easy for the defence to look solid when they were never under any real pressure or attacking threat. Happily take the clean sheet though. (y)

Think that had more to do with Ross County barely venturing beyond the halfway line than the cover provided by Soro tbh BB, easy for the defence to look solid when they were never under any real pressure or attacking threat. Happily take the clean sheet though. (y)
But that is the same side that humiliated us at home in the League Cup 2 weeks ago. Tonight we never gave them a sniff at getting into the game.

Members online

Latest posts

Back