Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

2 games Postponed by Sturgeon has Fuked us m8.. 10 pts & a game in hand coz ae Cup Final & we're prob no that bothad! 🤔🤔.. Not insurmountable but we need teams tae dae us a Favour & El Dunkeyo staying on the park got them 3 pts v DUtd & Murderwell just ran oot ae Steam!! 😭
She may have done us a favour in the end m8
We were rank at the time they got called off
Defence has been woeful but just think if the strikers were firing some of those draws would have been wins and an extra 2 points a game x 2 or 3 would have seen us tighter than an Italian defender
If it stay theoretically 7 points going into ibrox, we have to win. If we do they’ll face pressure.
There’s more points dropped in last 4 months of season than rest in a normal year
So while I’m not confident, our chance will become a reality on 2nd jan or it’s over

She may have done us a favour in the end m8
We were rank at the time they got called off
Defence has been woeful but just think if the strikers were firing some of those draws would have been wins and an extra 2 points a game x 2 or 3 would have seen us tighter than an Italian defender
If it stay theoretically 7 points going into ibrox, we have to win. If we do they’ll face pressure.
There’s more points dropped in last 4 months of season than rest in a normal year
So while I’m not confident, our chance will become a reality on 2nd jan or it’s over
Yup.. Win on the 2nd & IT'S GAME ON but av a Fancy fur Hibs & St. Mirren🤔🤔🤔.. Ngt Y'all.. HH☘️☘️

On the plus side its a win and 3 points.
Negative side. To predictable. 2 goals came from crosses into the box. Our coaching staff seem to be against that style of play. Cutting into packed defenses must work in training....mind you, they are cutting into celtic defenders in training so it might very well work

Signs of experimentation from Lennon which are promising although one battle doesn't win the war and the jury is obviously still out!

Dominated the game, solid win, very happy for Griffiths and Soro once again proving his worth. I'm optimistic, the way I'm looking at it is there are three games up to and including the Huns game we want (need?) to be winning all three. If we do the pressure will be on them. Before the 2nd they have to play Hibs which won't be easy.

That's four wins on the bounce now, let's ramp up the pressure with wins against Hamilton and Dundee United and hope the huns slip up. After the new year game they have a very, very difficult January... then EL games. This isn't over but we must do our bit which is to keep winning and keep the pressure on.

Yip but at least now it’s not down to tactics/selection/mind blowing decisions etc
It’s down to getting those two firing and getting the goals
I have admit that we don’t seem to be getting the rub of the green at minute either, the ball doesn’t seem to be falling kindly for us. I know the saying is you make your own luck but I’m not sure that’s always true.
It’s always bugged me that when you’re going a sticky patch the breaks inevitably seem to go against you??

Nothing spectacular but I'll happily take an unspectacular win over the shite we've had to endure these last few months. It's all about getting the 3 points on the board and keeping ourselves in the hunt just now and hopefully the wins build up confidence and that leads to better performances.

We are a group of individuals trying to make things happen but mostly going about it in a half arsed manner. No speed, intensity to our play. We have no discernible style of play, no shape to the team, a lack of organisation and questionable fitness.
Its no surprise that those who are shining at the moment are the newer/younger players with something to prove. Turnbull, Soro, Frimpong, even Johnston would all thrive with good coaching, unfortunately that doesn't appear to happening anytime soon.

We are a group of individuals trying to make things happen but mostly going about it in a half arsed manner. No speed, intensity to our play. We have no discernible style of play, no shape to the team, a lack of organisation and questionable fitness.
Its no surprise that those who are shining at the moment are the newer/younger players with something to prove. Turnbull, Soro, Frimpong, even Johnston would all thrive with good coaching, unfortunately that doesn't appear to happening anytime soon.
Nail on the head Gary. We aren't a unit and that's down to the coaching.

Happy with the result and the clean sheet. But if Julien is that poor when under so little pressure then it is a concern. I have never been convinced about him. For me, he's more mouth and gesticulating than concentration and commitment. But that's me. Thought Soro was good. Still a lot to do, but it's progress.
Well done, onto Hamilton now and keep building momentum.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back