Celtic v St Johnstone - Celtic Park, Saturday 26th August, 3pm

If O'Reilly takes one of his 4 relatively easy chances yesterday, St Johnstone woul come out of their shell, leave gaps and we rattle in another 3...We would all be confident and looking forward to next week....

Tell me this would not have been the case??
Coulda, shoulda, woulda, but they didn't, and if yer granny hud baws, she'd have been yer granda HH

I don't like Rodgers but hope he succeeds...I couldn't give a shit if Ian Paisley was the manager...as long as he brought success then that's what it's about for me.....Give Brendo time...let the Ange Hangover pass...eat some Vegemite, put your men at work cd on repeat or dig out yer old Kylie Minogue scud book.. whatever it takes, get over what was before and look forward and get behind our lads

It's a cracker...Google it..... 😂
My dumbass actually did...

icegif-3824.gif

No matter what the manager says, if the system isn’t working the players in the field have to stand up and say right, let’s fucking change things, otherwise they’re just like lemmings and take the money while going over the cliff, following their orders
Get the team in the dressing room, the whole squad, no management, no coaching staff, just the players and make sure they know they are playing football for Glasgow Celtic
If any of them are happy with results like his today, show them the door
I want to see harmony within the team, and a bit of fight in them
Players who back each other up against anyone
It’s not rocket surgery, there’s passion in the stands, and many watching have played the game at one level or another so the frustration is easy to see
I’m a few kms away, and watching that performance today, I want to grab some of them, and give them a shake

I’m away to enjoy my Saturday, in spite of this crap on display
HH

I watched highlights of game.

Now I realise that can be missleading.

But I thought the team were creating good chances and I seen enough progress from those little clips to suggest team are getting little better at his system.

Missed a few real gilt edged chances and were rotten at set play positional side.

But result aside the players appeared to be trying rather than no giving toss.

Had O riley been bit more clinical we would have scored. created some very good chances but finishing was rubbish.

Time will tell, but If that had been any other manager other than Rodgers I would have thought it was just 1 of those days.

Still think Ange had better system for Scottish football and it seems he is quite good at English football too so far.

definately think we need a new CM to split pairing of O riley and Turnbull

Both are excellent but not suited to at same time IMO

And both are weak in supporting defence and regaining ball

terrible result on back of goaless (for us) match at Kilmarnock

Lot of things to fix in the system and personnel on pitch at anytime for synergy but I saw enough positives to think team are getting better aquainted with what is now being asked.

next few games will be crucial for confidence
FFS I'm proud of myself.😁. Read the whole of your post.
Usually give up after the 5th paragraph 🤣🤣🤣

Not Dill I should add.
No offence meant to either.
Pished 😒
Starting to think you might be picking on me.

The weather in scotland is rain again. Dark outside. And I might tell you some stories about rich and famous people with houses that arent as big as mine or an amazing view from the window.

Might stop picking on me then?

Might get myself a commie red star tattooed on my heid in case people think im a fascist

Just watched klopps interview after the game today,,brendan might take a leaf out his book,,he’s asked about Nunez not being happy about not starting the game”he Says ,,it’s hard for players not starting “ but” we need to be winning first,then introduce new players!!,!a think we can all agree brendan should have started with as much of the winning team and winning tactics that got us there before implementing his way!!!there’s still time..

Back