Celtic v St Johnstone, Saturday 16th Mar, Celtic Park 3pm kick off

You jammy bugger! A bonus weekend at hame. Does that mean your B2B is stuck on the Spey for an extra weeked?

Enjoy the game.
No mate I'm finished with the spey that's me now going to the don (I'm unsure about my b2b on the don tho) I’m offshore 1st may until the 21st so I will miss probably every game during the split 😂

Last edited:
Just sitting here thinking it's a bad. day when you are going to a game against st Johnstone and you feel nervous cos you don't know what Celtic is going to turn up,,every home game this season is the same ,7-1 or 0-2 ,you just can't predict this Celtic team this season,I've no had a correct score bet up at home this season yeta yway here goes 3-1 for the hoops put a wee bit a pressure on these bastards on Sunday,heard during the huns game last night this is the first time in 4 year since they lost 2 home games in a row,last team was accies and Leverkusen back when COVID saved Gerard's job

Just sitting here thinking it's a bad. day when you are going to a game against st Johnstone and you feel nervous cos you don't know what Celtic is going to turn up,,every home game this season is the same ,7-1 or 0-2 ,you just can't predict this Celtic team this season,I've no had a correct score bet up at home this season yeta yway here goes 3-1 for the hoops put a wee bit a pressure on these bastards on Sunday,heard during the huns game last night this is the first time in 4 year since they lost 2 home games in a row,last team was accies and Leverkusen back when COVID saved Gerard's job
That's true McG there have been games when we have dominated, but the times when we really needed the result, like against Hearts to go back top, we haven't delivered. Sad to say we are lacking in the bottle department. Only time did was against the hun at their midden.
This is a big game for us to really put the pressure on them.

That's true McG there have been games when we have dominated, but the times when we really needed the result, like against Hearts to go back top, we haven't delivered. Sad to say we are lacking in the bottle department. Only time did was against the hun at their midden.
I agree with most of what you say, Brim; I'm cutting the Bhoys a bit of slack in terms of the Hearts game though. There was a different type of game bein' played that day. It had nothing to do with football/sport/ integrity...or just good old fashioned decency.

It's a really time consuming period for me at the moment with family commitments; thankfully I'm still able to get to the game. As always, I'm looking forward to it. A must win.

If it stays the way it is until the midden the winner of that game wins the league imo,thats how big it is.We can't fall 5 points behind .

Scales out for tomorrow.
CalMac back after international break
Hopefully CCV is OK for tomorrow. If he is and he partners Nawrocki then that could be the CB partnership for the rest of the season.

CalMac may benefit from this enforced break. He has played so many matches in the last 8 years or so. He came back stronger after his small break when he needed to start wearing the mask.

Back