Celtic v St Johnstone, Saturday 16th Mar, Celtic Park 3pm kick off

Hopefully CCV is OK for tomorrow. If he is and he partners Nawrocki then that could be the CB partnership for the rest of the season.

CalMac may benefit from this enforced break. He has played so many matches in the last 8 years or so. He came back stronger after his small break when he needed to start wearing the mask.
Thoat The Rock wiz injured Bridie

HH🙏

Hopefully CCV is OK for tomorrow. If he is and he partners Nawrocki then that could be the CB partnership for the rest of the season.

CalMac may benefit from this enforced break. He has played so many matches in the last 8 years or so. He came back stronger after his small break when he needed to start wearing the mask.
Hatate,O'riley and Calmac against the huns with CCV at the back and im fairly confident we can go to Ibrox and win .

Thoat The Rock wiz injured Bridie

HH🙏
Is Nawrocki still out? And Scales now too. And CCV is just returning from another injury. And Welsh has suffered several injuries this season already. Lagerbielke has barely played since we bought him. Iwata can play CB in an emergency but is needed in midfield as CslMac is out injured.

And despite all this, we finally punt Kobayashi to Japan yesterday rather than hold onto him for another week?

I know he wasn't rated by BR but sometimes our timing and decision-making is truly baffling!

I would like to know what they are doing in training that so many are picking up knocks, are they flying into tackles or are they all lightweights.
Don't think so D. I think sometimes players don't always let on they've got a slight pull, or just think they will run it off, then when pushed in training they come a cropper. We've seen players injure themselves in the warm up before now.
I used to think that when we got a lot of injuries under Ange in training, especially when he would give them 'the look'. 🤨

Is Nawrocki still out? And Scales now too. And CCV is just returning from another injury. And Welsh has suffered several injuries this season already. Lagerbielke has barely played since we bought him. Iwata can play CB in an emergency but is needed in midfield as CslMac is out injured.

And despite all this, we finally punt Kobayashi to Japan yesterday rather than hold onto him for another week?

I know he wasn't rated by BR but sometimes our timing and decision-making is truly baffling!
Did kobayashii definitely leave someone said Celtic said no at last minute

Did kobayashii definitely leave someone said Celtic said no at last minute
Apparently Celtic turned down a move at the last minute, so we might see him in the back line again or at least on the bench for the run in to the title COYBIG
Sorry, I didn't check as I had read it was a done deal. You are right - we did back out at the last minute. Possibly because of Scales' injury? If that is why then fair play as that is sensible.

I thought Kobayashi looked promising when he first came in after signing last year. He had 2 poor performances when we played the squad at Ibrox and Easter Road after the league was won but in mitigation he had the one man chaos-ball that is Bernabei at left back beside him

Celtic to win 7-0!! I'm not even giving Avrils shit team a goal!!!
Maeda hattrick. Kyogo double. Kuhn double.

Isn't it mad that when the scum had a couple of players out....we were all told that Celtic are pish and when the scum get their stars back they will overtake us...
In the mean time...Celtic have started 37 odd matches with 32 different line-ups, due to injuries, yet we get cut no slack.

So....when we are top it's cause of the scums injury list but when they are top it's because they are absolute world beaters and fuck all to do with the fact we have had half our team out at some point this season through injury.

Up the RA and fuck the huns and the royals.

I know I bang on about it...(still no commission Mr Tino from the Celtic exchange)..but it any of you listen to Podcasts, they are running a series of great interviews commemorating 30 years since the battle for Celtic was won. I listened to part 3 today. In interview with a Mr Jim Orr, from the Save our Celts group for 1990.
Part 2 was David Lowe and part 1 was Celts for Change Matt McGlone.
I'll be honest, I never really knew much about that period as I was to young....but, listening to it from these guys perspectives....what a period in our history. Really fascinating. Worth a listen....

Back