Celtic v St Johnstone, Saturday 16th Mar, Celtic Park 3pm kick off

Forrest did really well, but since Kuhn finally found some form I think we should encourage him and keep on starting him. Bring Forrest on for the last half hour again to run amok.
I would prefer Kuhn too but when I heard Rodgers praising Forrest that what's made.me think he has a chance of starting 🍀 my Mrs and kids have 18 more minutes of sleep then I'm putting on the tunes 😂🍀

Morning fellow carbon units, here's hoping the Bhoys are up for the game today, speaking of getting up, the guy who invented daylight savings sucks donkey balls, I got up at 06:30 for a 7am kickoff, which I found out, is actually an 8 am kickoff, in my region of earth, even the birds are still asleep Supposed to be sunny later, I wouldn't know cos it's still...dark outside, 3 points is the prize and FTM

Morning fellow carbon units, here's hoping the Bhoys are up for the game today, speaking of getting up, the guy who invented daylight savings sucks donkey balls, I got up at 06:30 for a 7am kickoff, which I found out, is actually an 8 am kickoff, in my region of earth, even the birds are still asleep Supposed to be sunny later, I wouldn't know cos it's still...dark outside, 3 points is the prize and FTM
Senior moment?

Bloody hell D - you've had 6 days now to get used to the clock change! What are you like? 🤣 Oh the life of the retired!

Wait until next weekend - it is noon kick-off at Livi and our clocks go forward early that morning, so really an 11am kick-off. Let's hope we aren't caught sleeping.

Bloody hell D - you've had 6 days now to get used to the clock change! What are you like? 🤣 Oh the life of the retired!

Wait until next weekend - it is noon kick-off at Livi and our clocks go forward early that morning, so really an 11am kick-off. Let's hope we aren't caught sleeping.
I speak for all retirees, well ok, I speak for me when I say, I do not wear a watch, there's no clock in the living room, what is time, but a unit of measurement, and when you have nothing to do, and all day to do it, who needs a timepiece ? I was wondering when you backwoods crowd changes to DST, and thank you for that BB, not that it'll mean much to me cos I'll probably fuck it up again next weekend, oh well, at least I've got a pot of tea in front of me and the game's on in 45 minutes The heartiest hailest of HH to all you TIMS, YNWA

I speak for all retirees, well ok, I speak for me when I say, I do not wear a watch, there's no clock in the living room, what is time, but a unit of measurement, and when you have nothing to do, and all day to do it, who needs a timepiece ? I was wondering when you backwoods crowd changes to DST, and thank you for that BB, not that it'll mean much to me cos I'll probably fuck it up again next weekend, oh well, at least I've got a pot of tea in front of me and the game's on in 45 minutes The heartiest hailest of HH to all you TIMS, YNWA
Sucks donkey balls!!!there’s a image🤢

Members online

Latest posts

Back