Celtic v St Mirren - 3pm KO, Saturday 20 May, Celtic Park, Glasgow, Scotland

Bear in mind that Joe Hart is 36 -- not terribly old for a keeper, but still a little long in the tooth
Seigrist is 31 age kinda dosen't matter for a keeper just as long as they look after their fitness , joe Harts been there seen it and is the model professional because he looked after himself so does have plenty football left in him

Seigrist has the making of a good keeper so believe Stevie Woods will get the best out of him ,hopefully we get to see it

Last edited by a moderator:
Play the strongest side. Players had their chance last week and fluffed it. Strongest side now up to ad including cup final.
I'm all for keeping momentum going which we must win back next game so I suspect we will see the strongest side we can field to get back to winning ways.

Also with that in mind and the league won, when we are in total control of a game its the perfect opportunity to see some of Vata, Summers, lawal.
If fit Forrest, Bernabei could do with minutes Welsh who knows might see Bain.

Ange is all about the group mentality but a winning run up to and including the final is paramount.

Manager says it came down from the top think it was more likely over a funny handshake down the lodge as a follow up from thier bitter brothers there is absolutely no reason for St Mirren to take this action sportsmanship is a dying art in todays game you see at the start of games where some don’t even look at there opponents sad in my opinion football is a sport some treat it as a battleground condoned by ref,s you don’t have to look far for the trouth of that last Sunday Cantwell committed foul after foul no yellow Calmac commits a foul yellow straight away So St Mirren can take Thier take on sportsmanship and stick it hope we Hammer the Hell out of you on Saturday

Last edited:
So, no guard of honour on Saturday by St Mirren according to Robinson, on the instructions of the St Mirren hierarchy…..not that I really care…..mibbies they don’t like us very much…
IF it came from the top as sleakit Robinson says then fk their club ,they've already reduced our allocation along with a few other hun leaning clubs,,,,can you see a pattern here

Not bothered about the guard of honour stuff but you just know it will be demanded if anyone but Celtic ever wins the league

So, no guard of honour on Saturday by St Mirren according to Robinson, on the instructions of the St Mirren hierarchy…..not that I really care…..mibbies they don’t like us very much…
Let's do them the honour of suffering the biggest pumping given to any team by the champions this season. See what they make of that. Then limp back to their empty stadium with their tails between their legs.

Last edited:
Let's do them the honour of suffering the biggest pumping of any team given by the champions this season. See what they make of that. Then limp back to their empty stadium with their tails between their legs.
Best of it is these wee debt ridden clubs are first out with there hands when uefa payments come through earned from the backs of our club in europe and without it they'd be fkd

Let's do them the honour of suffering the biggest pumping of any team given by the champions this season. See what they make of that. Then limp back to their empty stadium with their tails between their legs.
St Midden, a small regional klub, with an even smaller, narrow minded group, running it
I think I'll amend my score to Lubo's 24-0
What a bunch of sad, narrow minded fuds they are
COYBIG

taking the piss out of arsefield
cA6DMN6ez32MeMfUx50bxuPl9Vqp1KO7tyt1Lb6z0aI.jpg

You wouldn't know we are the champions...AGAIN.... if you watch the media build up to this weekend.
All part of the deflection and delusion that is being lived out and fantasised by the SMSM.

So they headline and focus on the Glasgow warriors or the chance to highlight the Rangers womens team ...let's roll out James Bisgrove to be allowed to say that over the piece Rangers have been the dominant force in Scotland and he is confident that they will return to this next season (based on what?)...not one challenge on this nonsense leading up to the impending world record that Celtic are on course for.
Let's roll out St Mirren to continue the mode and defy the respect the champions deserve with no guard of honour ...basic sportsmanship.
I hope Ange is watching I'm sure he is.

Let's make Glasgow and wherever you Hail from Green and White everywhere they turn and celebrate in big style and ram it right up them ....Let's remind them this is our City these are our colours and the trophies and bragging rights belong to the constant winners not the serial losers. 💚🇮🇪💪💚🇮🇪

It's disgracefully petty and moreso when it's explained away by " it came from the top" Saints powers that be.

I could give less than 💩 about them or any other side not giving us the respect we're due, there's a bigger picture than the SPFL here though.

Trying not to ask Google for every answer right away, maybe someone else knows if this is common in other countries.

As Digger said sportsmanship is a dying art, certainly in football and other sports like cycling , tour de France eg.

It really ought to be addressed by the true " from the top" FIFA.
It's their sport they own it, ( with partners) regulate it whatever and allowing "professional sportsmen " in this instance to choose whether or not to acknowledge their opponents efforts at beating them gives out the wrong message completely.

FIFA should be proclaiming an edict on the matter imho.

Regardless of whom the opposition may be they " must " show ( if for appearances sake only) the proper respect to fellow sportspeople or opposition clubs at the end.

They are quick to jump on the bandwagon with " show racism the red card" , " taking the knee" , " the beautiful game" and all of the rest of their hypocritical charades this should be one of the laws of the game, don't comply then face a punishment suitable to the different clubs , not financial but points deducted from the start of the new season so the stigma remains as the team of sore,bad ugly losers ( the 💩 sticks) in other words.

Players in most sports can be penalised for behaviour which brings the game into disrepute this should be no different, especially in countries where kids are being lost from the sport to other ones.

Be it Celtic , St Mirren, theRangers or any other club , respect should be shown in front of the watching world, no-one is asking anyone to like it, if anything it should make them more determined to be a success.

That it's no big deal at all here shows just how far out of touch our ' leaders' are, including ours though ours have been more involved with certain situations of late than in the past ( the Ange factor/influence no doubt ) and that's encouraging but still not enough.

Things like athletes/gymnasts refusing to stand on the same podium have been treated to the works by the MSM in the past but football in Scotland?
Nah don't be daft

It's so petty it's beyond belief actually and that probably lends itself to not enough attention or light being shone upon the issue.

Sport is for pleasure , of playing and watching, entertainment for the masses.

When simple gestures of congratulations ( fk you under the breath (completey normal )) are allowed to disappear it's just adding to the general disrespect that's growing worldwide through the rise of social media.

People on social media think ( and 99% of the time are correct) they can say and do whatever they want, become disrespectful and leave repugnant comments they'd never dream of saying in person because they'll never meet the person.

Examples are set for a reason.

“Social media made you all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it.” - Mike Tyson.

St Mirren's biggest fan? Boaby Madhun wants a word...

View attachment 22756
Bet Boaby Madhun has a boner there
This was against us when Broony and El Fuddalo were having a go...Boaby jumped in and the Colombia Mr Blobby gave it the 'Haud me back'
The whole MSM and Hun fans slant is just like when the Russsians played Canada in a 'best of 3' hockey series between the two
Canada won the trophy and the Russian media hyped up their team afterwards, saying that 'The glorious Soviet Red Army team, gave it all they had and managed a second place in the tourney. while Canada could only manage a 'netx to last place'
Let them roll out whatever pish and slights against Celtic, all they like
It does not alter the fact that we are Champions and they are serial losers
The fact that Kris Boyd, Alex Rae, and Swally McCoist pump them up, speak volumes, and is all you need to know about the HUN
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back