Celtic v St Mirren - 3pm KO, Saturday 20 May, Celtic Park, Glasgow, Scotland

St Mirrens biggest fan.:whistle:
GD5456835.jpg

Fat ugly cunt 👍🏻

St Mirren won’t give Celtic a guard of honour on Saturday out of pettiness
Here’s Celtic giving St Mirren a guard of honour, the game after they won the league cup
Let them hear it from the stands tomorrow, and bring home another 3 points
We Never Stop
HH

Celtic guard of honour for the Buddies .jpg

Manager says it came down from the top think it was more likely over a funny handshake down the lodge as a follow up from thier bitter brothers there is absolutely no reason for St Mirren to take this action sportsmanship is a dying art in todays game you see at the start of games where some don’t even look at there opponents sad in my opinion football is a sport some treat it as a battleground condoned by ref,s you don’t have to look far for the trouth of that last Sunday Cantwell committed foul after foul no yellow Calmac commits a foul yellow straight away So St Mirren can take Thier take on sportsmanship and stick it hope we Hammer the Hell out of you on Saturday
Not to mention sevco's multitude of handballs and dives in the box that they get away along with some of the unpunished assaults on Celtic players that several teams have got away with with so sportsmanship isn't something that they have to consider against us.

Going 4-0 for The Bhoys, ram it right sounds ofup The Feegie Gadjies. Imo it's time for Celtic to stop propping up these wee clubs just sell half our allocation & return the rest on the day of the game. Hit the fuckers were it hurts no thur baws, thur bank balance.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️HAIL HAIL☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

For The LURKERS
Noticed thePEEPUL have a new GIMP, another Sassanach Bawbag going by his accent. ENJOY BEING 2ND YA W⚓️s, 17 Championships out of 23
GIRFUY 🖕
Screenshot_20230515-020317_Twitter.png

Going 4-0 for The Bhoys, ram it right sounds ofup The Feegie Gadjies. Imo it's time for Celtic to stop propping up these wee clubs just sell half our allocation & return the rest on the day of the game. Hit the fuckers were it hurts no thur baws, thur bank balance.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️HAIL HAIL☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

For The LURKERS
Noticed thePEEPUL have a new GIMP, another Sassanach Bawbag going by his accent. ENJOY BEING 2ND YA W⚓️s, 17 Championships out of 23
GIRFUY 🖕
View attachment 22759
Brilliant visual there TT......5 EBT and 1 Covid title for the new club no less. Should really be 23 in a row for the good guys.
Glasgow really is Green and White.💪

3pm kick off on a Saturday, I've said it before and now I will again.... It could catch on you know, great time for fans attending the game, more of this⌚ please 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyhoo I'm going and I'm pretty sure the noise when the team come out will be deafening 👏👏.

Also going for 4 nuffin... The Brazen head bhoy with a couple... Kyogo and Carl to score (now now Sandman🤣)..

Big Joe

Wee Tony, Carl n Kobi, Taylor..

Matt Cal Reo

Jota Kyogo Maeda..

Hopefully get to see Abada Summers and Vata at some point today...

Mon the hoops

St Mirren won’t give Celtic a guard of honour on Saturday out of pettiness
Here’s Celtic giving St Mirren a guard of honour, the game after they won the league cup
Let them hear it from the stands tomorrow, and bring home another 3 points
We Never Stop
HH

View attachment 22758
turn the hot water off in their changing room tell them the cost of energy crisis savings need to be made

I,ve really never considered St Mirren worthy of that much thought but their small minded approach to a guard of honour stinks.
I went for 4 0 on the predictor but now looking for a Noise style 14 0.
Today we never EVER stop please Celts.
Also last game of the season for me at Paradise so it’d be a nice cheerio till next season
HH

Back