Celtic v St Mirren - 3pm KO, Saturday 20 May, Celtic Park, Glasgow, Scotland

Going 4-0 for The Bhoys, ram it right sounds ofup The Feegie Gadjies. Imo it's time for Celtic to stop propping up these wee clubs just sell half our allocation & return the rest on the day of the game. Hit the fuckers were it hurts no thur baws, thur bank balance.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️HAIL HAIL☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

For The LURKERS
Noticed thePEEPUL have a new GIMP, another Sassanach Bawbag going by his accent. ENJOY BEING 2ND YA W⚓️s, 17 Championships out of 23
GIRFUY 🖕
View attachment 22759
Love this TT and its been sent to all Celtic and theRangers pals I know , will look even better when we add the two at the bottom right corner HH

Until our board speak up to publicly challenge and refute the 'continuation lie', this charade will continue. It is an insult to our history, all our past winners and our supporters, that this blatant nonsense has been left unchallenged.
Agree with you completely but we know that our board are complicit with this lie.

" The Old Firm " apparently has more marketing value than the Glasgow Derby which is strange that a name should take precedent, we didn't need ( never have) an old firm.

They won't call it old firm if the club or club employees are addressing the support but will behind closed doors.

It's for their benefit and we must benefit from it somehow else why bother?

I wonder how exactly we benefit from this lie

I remember a few moons back the topic was by how many points will we win the title by.

At the time I remember saying 10-15 but a double digit lead once the fat lady sings.

We're on course for that, sitting 10pts clear.

I have a feeling that they will drop more points before this seasons done.

Against whom I'm not so sure, Hibs (a) , Hearts (h) St Mirren (a).

Both Edinburgh clubs records against them are a disgrace , hibs perhaps the better one but if its not today against hibs then I won't hold my breath over hearts taking anything from them.

Even if their place in the Europa league play off is up for grabs they will still roll over.

So St Midden, last game of the season and a draw in Paisley might be the one.

Somehow saints got the short straw, last 3 games playing for a conference play off and they're handed Celtic away , Aberdeen away and sevco at home.

🤭🤭😁🤣

taking the piss out of arsefield
cA6DMN6ez32MeMfUx50bxuPl9Vqp1KO7tyt1Lb6z0aI.jpg
Had the same thought myself kelly.

6-1to the hoops going to put a show on for the home fans.as for St Mirren and the guard of honor, I couldn't care less if they did it or not ,they're only trying to remain relevant, thier decision says more about them than it does about celtic ,after all we are the champions again.

Agree with you completely but we know that our board are complicit with this lie.

" The Old Firm " apparently has more marketing value than the Glasgow Derby which is strange that a name should take precedent, we didn't need ( never have) an old firm.

They won't call it old firm if the club or club employees are addressing the support but will behind closed doors.

It's for their benefit and we must benefit from it somehow else why bother?

I wonder how exactly we benefit from this lie
We don't, we get disadvantaged by it because we get lumped in with a bigoted, cheating mob of favoured parasites... and our board validates and facilitates it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back