Celtic v St Mirren - 3pm KO, Saturday 20 May, Celtic Park, Glasgow, Scotland

If we didn’t have a cup final coming up, I genuinely wouldn’t give a shit about our performances recently. The guys could be practically on the beach for all I cared….but we will not win a treble playing like this. And if they are saving themselves for the final then they are making a big mistake. The players are allowing a cloud of negativity to whip up around the team at the moment….that will be jumped upon by ICT and the media. Not good enough.

Awful stuff. I hate to say it, but for me there is a lack of leadership on the field. We miss CV more than just for his defending. Most are just strolling around and going through the motions as if they were out for a days shopping. It's like a Neil Lennon team.

Could be thoughts are elsewhere at the moment. 2 games left before cup final , must sort themselves out quickly or else the consequences will be dire.

That’s my point. You only have to look at what’s happened to Arsenal to understand how a couple of poor results can destroy a teams confidence. If these players think that they can switch off and then just turn it on in the final they are mistaken.

Always difficult when the league is already won.
This is nothing new as we've seen it many times in the past.
Not what we want to see but the hard work has already been done.
Will be a frustrating 2nd half I suspect but I'm not gonna get too upset about these games as it stands.
Certainly don't want to lose at home but I accept its disappointing viewing.
Let's see what transpires 2nd half .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back