Celtic v St Mirren - 3pm KO, Saturday 20 May, Celtic Park, Glasgow, Scotland

Wow ! That goal was right out of a game of FIFA there brilliant.

I've not been able to watch this game but wtaf is going on?

Somebody needs to lay a marker on that cnut Main every time he bullies our defenders, lyndon Dykes #2.

Like I said not seen it are we looking like we will turn this around?

Without seeing and just keeping the faith I say yes.

I was right ( earlier in the week) I said I won't be surprised if iwata slots into Kobayashis CB place, but sounds like he's having a torrid time of it ( not, of course believing) everything I hear in the bigoted SMSM who are besides themselves about this "HT result".

HT result? I mean where they get this fkn nonsense?

First it was " judge Beale on his record from starting point to the end " as though there's a trophy for how he does against Ange, just another ' imaginary ' title he's lost there.

Cmon the hoops intae them HH

I really don't think it is acceptable for them to use the excuse that the league is already won. They get paid for playing a full season and they get paid handsomely for it.
Maybe the league is already won but the aim should be to win EVERY game irrespective.
We could have set a new points record if this faffing about hadn’t started. Why am I interested in that? Because I want to set records the huns will never match let alone beat. They have to be shown they’re 2nd best at everything.
😡😡

Maybe the league is already won but the aim should be to win EVERY game irrespective.
We could have set a new points record if this faffing about hadn’t started. Why am I interested in that? Because I want to set records the huns will never match let alone beat. They have to be shown they’re 2nd best at everything.
😡😡
If I were a player with a chance of being in a team that set a points and goals record, I would be all in to try to get the record and set new history, not easing off.

Members online

Latest posts

Back