Celtic v St Mirren - all comments here

Hatate is constantly running into the space the runner with the ball needs. Forcing the ball carrier to stop. If he then gives it short to Hatate, he simply passes it back. Loses attacking momentum and allows defenders get back and organised. Others trying to be too clever at times. More shots needed and somebody close to Maeda.

We have played ok..I just think we need to change tactics...let them come out their own half , press them in midfield and break from there...it's not rocket science

The problem is, when they have left their own area and we win the ball we arent quick at going forward. No one even breaks into a run. Either a casual jog or even walking....its easy to play ok when we are playing to their game plan. We are doing exactly what they hope we do.

I'd try giving Jota more of a free role - let him come to the middle sonetimes to cause problems there. Little point in him staying out wide to ping in crosses when we are playing a single striker who is tiny against large CBs.

I hope we get couple of goals in the next 15 minutes to settle the players and encourage the fans.

Not a great advert for Scottish football, when the anti football bus parkers show up
Jota is swarmed by defenders and our Bhoys are not running into spaces quick enough
Wee bit of sandpaper on Maeda's heid, and something might stick as far as headers on target
COYBIG

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back