Celtic v St Mirren, Saturday 13 April, 3pm - COYBIG!

Probably the only correct score I had on the predictor this week but I'm losing patience watching the team at the moment.

As long as we can still keep winning!

Off out on the town tonight ghuys so behave yersels while I'm no looking. 😆🍀🍀🍀
Enjoy yersel Shammy ....the good thing is ye wont be lured by any good looking huns simply because they're naw good looking 😄💚🇮🇪💚

So for me the most important and snide decision of the split will be when we play Killie away as that is the big sway game ....I personally think this is the game they will seriously consider is best placed to put the most pressure on us given our current season results against them.
I suspect the game before the huns or the very last game. Just my thinking of course.

Trying to work out this game of two halves stuff.
Why are we so inifective one half to the other .....this particular squad are definitely guilty of a 45 minute swing .....could still be definitive and still makes me nervous.

I think today’s first half performance was mainly due to the conditions which we never really came to terms with, along with the stop start nature of the game.

Second half we were much more positive and incisive and used the wind to our advantage.

Add to everything a MIB who hindered the flow of the game at every opportunity and allowed time wasting to go unchecked. A disgrace.

The injury time that was added was also a joke for the amount of time wasting and the substitutions that were made.

At days end, a win is a win. One game at a time. One win at a time…

Just home to the country estate. I suppose it would be true to say all's well that ends well; in truth though, I'm not goin' to get too bothered about the first half display. I honestly felt we would be more than comfortable come the second half. So it proved.

Conditions were very difficult. It was kind of the reverse of last week at the bigotdome.

Reo back makes a huge difference, and there's much more to come from him. Having said that, O'Riley was my motm, closely followed by AJ.

One obstacle removed: bring on the next.

Thought Nawrocki did absolutely fine today yeah he's a bit raw but he's strong . He's ahead of Welsh for me beside the main man CCV.
Iwata does all the basics and to be fair if we didn't have him whilst Calmac has been out I think we'd be fcuked.
Hatate is the difference ...make no mistake.
We are a 45 min team for some reason and that will either kill us or bring the rewards in 6 weeks time.
It's gonna be tense .....I'm gonna say James Forrest may well play a very important part ...
Just saying ?

Thought Nawrocki did absolutely fine today yeah he's a bit raw but he's strong . He's ahead of Welsh for me beside the main man CCV.
Iwata does all the basics and to be fair if we didn't have him whilst Calmac has been out I think we'd be fcuked.
We are a 45 min team for some reason and that will either kill us or bring the rewards in 6 weeks time.
It's gonna be tense .....I'm gonna say James Forrest may well play a very important part ...
Just saying ?

Jimmy was brilliant when he came on..added a spark and a bit of composure to the frontline

Adam Idah .....what a contribution this big fella is providing.
Surely Celtic can see what this lad can offer in Europe next year when we are up against it.
An absolute stick on to make it happen when your up against it. Terrific front man and so young ....he's gonna be an absolute colossal star .....get him signed up Celtic this bhoy is top notch in attitude and capability.

The View fae 403..

A wee tad windy the day meaning that the high floated ball down the wings wasn't on... perhaps someone should have pointed that out to our players before halftime eh 🙄...

Anyhoo first half was worse than a Shakespeare play... Poor poor stuff with no link up play and poor passing... Second half completely different one and two touch passes along with decent off the ball movement.. The change of shape in midfield helped.. Hopefully it was ment and not just something we lucked into...

The fab four at the back where far to good for the cheating Saints divers and shovers... CCV and the Rock looked good..however the passing from the full backs was mostly ineffective barring one peach fae AJ to Kyogo for our second...

First half the mids were shocking honestly looked well out of it.. But a much better showing second half...

Wingers for me not doing enough in forward positions and the one time we got the ball to Kyogo in the box he scored a peach...

Big Adam cant be far off a starting bearth especially on todays performance...

6 subs eh... Caused a wee bit of a panic among our lot in the North stand till a wee 8 years old lassie explained the concussion rule to us all...

Quick word to the St Midden boss... Your teams time wasting is an insult to the modern game and the paying public.. If you put as much thought into actually playing football as you do into how to cheat you might actually start to win at the "bigger" venues...

And the ref enabled every single sly move you could come up with... Shocker of a performance from him....

1 down five to go... Up next in the league??????

Just saying ?
First half, it's almost we see how teams are setting up against us and try to catch us on the break, dire football if you're a fan of these clubs, and the wind was definitely a factor today, but no complaint about the second half display, everyone playing to their strengths, Joe & CCV, the big men at he back looked solid, and Maik and GT played well, a solid performance for me all round, happy with the 3 points and we concentrate going forward and get the job done, in spite of usual suspects of the cloven hoofed variety

Back