Celtic v St Mirren - Scottish Premiership Saturday 30 January, kick-off 3pm - all comments here

I was seconds away from rounding that up myself - that would've really screwed us up if we both kept doing that!
We’d never get there
I once drunk offered the best dart player in the toon a £50 bet that I could beat him over 1 game of 501. He could double every dart as long as I got first throw.
First throw I hit 7, he sniggers and rattles in 140.
Says that’s me on 221 and your on 494
This’ll be easy he says
I no probs pal, good luck getting rid of your one.
Fecker made me play the 45 mins it took to finish the game 🤷‍♂️

We’d never get there
I once drunk offered the best dart player in the toon a £50 bet that I could beat him over 1 game of 501. He could double every dart as long as I got first throw.
First throw I hit 7, he sniggers and rattles in 140.
Says that’s me on 221 and your on 494
This’ll be easy he says
I no probs pal, good luck getting rid of your one.
Fecker made me play the 45 mins it took to finish the game 🤷‍♂️
Who won then.

For those of us that had Grampian TV instead of STV (they were bought over by STV about 15 years ago - boooooo!), we only ever saw Glen Michael on Scottish Cup Final Saturday when the 2 team captains were guests like a pair of wooden puppets.
I didn't know Forfar had TV, was it proper TV or did you have to make it with sticky backed plastic and an old cardboard boax?

Just tanned a bottle of finest ruby port(Xmas pressie).Feeling all mellow and warm guys.Feel like a traitor for ignoring the Jameson Black bottle,but there is always tomorrow .Kinda feel a change in the Tic and was quite happy against Hamilton with the overall approach.Lets hope the Lurgan loony doesn’t,t think he is a master tactician and fucks up the team again.I think we might be in for a wee treat tomorrow.Anyway enough pish spouted goodnight and god bless you guys.Have another Stella Michael.HH☘️.

Just tanned a bottle of finest ruby port(Xmas pressie).Feeling all mellow and warm guys.Feel like a traitor for ignoring the Jameson Black bottle,but there is always tomorrow .Kinda feel a change in the Tic and was quite happy against Hamilton with the overall approach.Lets hope the Lurgan loony doesn’t,t think he is a master tactician and fucks up the team again.I think we might be in for a wee treat tomorrow.Anyway enough pish spouted goodnight and god bless you guys.Have another Stella Michael.HH☘️.
Why are you speaking in italics Croppy? 🤔

Great thoughts Croppy. Goodnight.

Back